IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

1 hour ago, InstrEd said:

I never got that much into that Larry. I have tried and I just stink at it to be honest.  So I always pass on the Amplitube stuff. See lots of folks raving about it but I guess in my world of more orchestra type sounds I might be okay taking a pass.    Sorry Peter looks like you won't get my money this time around :)

If you ever use a virtual bass, the Ampeg stuff in AT might be worth it... just sayin... 😉

• Great Idea 1

I do.  But I also didn't see the question and had I it would have been assumed rhetorical.  There are products that are not eligible, including these newer collections.  The internal decision-making process that led to even the single instruments in those collections that were so recently released being on the list is not something that I'd discuss in public or outside of company walls (real or virtual) anyway.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Which is the Corporate Political Rhetoric version of

The Singles will use up more of your choices in the group buy so the collections aren't included.

Thanx!

( I speak FLUENT "Corporateze")

I admit I am surprised that they are included at all, but that inclusion should warrant the collections also
being included IMO...but it's IK...so normal doesn't apply here

As you were...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1