IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

This is the first GB that includes everything IK has to offer in software. And if you include the ARC system with the mic, that ventures into the hardware section!!

Just a friendly reminder... If you get in on this, and don't buy a top tier product, if  this thing does go all the way.... IJS!!! : )

[edit] Just realized after I posted the few new products not included. : (

Edited by Grem
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Grem said:

This is the first GB that includes everything IK has to offer in software. And if you include the ARC system with the mic, that ventures into the hardware section!!

Just a friendly reminder... If you get in on this, and don't buy a top tier product, if  this thing does go all the way.... IJS!!! : )

[edit] Just realized after I posted the few new products not included. : (

ARC 3 with Mems Mic also not include....Hardware can NEVER be a free product, only the "entry" product

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, bdickens said:

The number of participants almost always skyrockets towards the end.

For those with that concern.

So for those waiting: you run the risk of missing the deadline if some more important stuff draws your attention towards the end! 😏 Why put off to tomorrow what you could do today! Geez I'm pathetic... 😝

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jacques Boileau said:

So for those waiting: you run the risk of missing the deadline if some more important stuff draws your attention towards the end! 😏 Why put off to tomorrow what you could do today! Geez I'm pathetic... 😝

Edited by bdickens
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Geez I'm pathetic

Nah... just sounds like your a participant trying to drum up sales to maximize your interests!!

Same thing a lot of people have done over the years!!

Despite Larry telling us we are getting sucked into a vortex of never ending spending!! 

😄😄😄

• Haha 4

The IK group buy two years ago (and the huge thread) was what turned me onto the Cakewalk Deals forum.

My current wishlist: AmpliTube, MixBox, and SampleTron (all at the $199 tier).  I have enough jam points to bring it down to $140, but hoping for a retail deal for even better.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jacques Boileau said:

You realize you have to buy something, not on sale, to get free stuff?

Not quite accurate, You can buy items at a sale price and receive full retail value towards the group buy at IK. But you do need to "buy" something! No freebies, or magware will cut it! But IK won't ding you for the sale price. Nice guys!

For example, last year I found and bought an IK crossgrade item on sale at an online distributor, and then registered it at IK, receiving the full $299 retail level credit as the qualifying item. That got me into the both MODO's and the Hammond B3 for free. :)

Tip: You can even buy something on sale that you already own, and register it as a 2nd license. That worked for me!

Edited by abacab
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, ALC said:

The IK group buy two years ago (and the huge thread) was what turned me onto the Cakewalk Deals forum.

My current wishlist: AmpliTube, MixBox, and SampleTron (all at the $199 tier).  I have enough jam points to bring it down to $140, but hoping for a retail deal for even better.

If you have got cash too loose, this is the place! I imagine you have already bowed to king Larry?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, ALC said:

MixBox is killer! Find a way to get that!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/6/2021 at 8:41 PM, dee said:

600 participants in few days, seems like it will hardly reach 4000 with 4 free products....i really do not see any advantage comparing previous years...and it should be better according to IKM?

Where did I/we say it should be better?  Nobody here is worried.  We've been doing these a while.

Started Thursday morning US time, note that means that one day delay in key software markets like Japan for starters.  We just ended day 3, and we're at 1431.  I'd expect we'll all (well all participants who are also confident this will be a success) have another free item to choose on Monday.

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia
  • Like 5