IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

Nice surprise!

Since I already have all of the qualifying products that I'm interested in, thanks to last year's group buy, I will have to sit this one out...

But this is a great opportunity for those that do not already have all of the IK products they want to catch up! :)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, abacab said:

Nice surprise!

Since I already have all of the qualifying products that I'm interested in, thanks to last year's group buy, I will have to sit this one out...

But this is a great opportunity for those that do not already have all of the IK products they want to catch up! :)

The only one's that I don't have are the Electromagnetik and Cinekinetic Series new ones...which I really don't care about...
and the new Resonator, which isn't included, and the SampleTron II, which is RIDICULOUSLY overpriced as an upgrade
from one...which tells me that I can just wait for the next itteration of Total Studio Max and get them.

Had the Resonator been included I would have joined to get it, and used the freebies to get the Electromagnetik and Cinekinetic Series
...but as it stands now, not necessary

i have license from audioplugin deals long time never used, will this qualify? how to find out before registering?

any suggestions what to buy otherwise in terms of value/price/on sale?

Edited by dee

24 minutes ago, dee said:

i have license from audioplugin deals long time never used, will this qualify? how to find out before registering?

It will, its the registration date not the bought date that counts. But there is no way to check this out beforehand, although you could ask IK support.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Is it just me or getting to 25 seems really out of reach? But we'll see how far we get... 4 or 5 free products would already be great, let alone 25!

Anyone remember how far previous group buys went?

The likelyhood of getting 5 is pretty good...25...nope

9 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

It will, its the registration date not the bought date that counts. But there is no way to check this out beforehand, although you could ask IK support.

And if you bought that qualifying license on sale, good deal!

IK uses the actual retail price for the qualifying product as the price match for the group buy freebies. not what you actually paid! I did this last time. Bought a license for an IK  crossgrade from a 3rd party retailer at a huge discount. Then I registered that with IK and got all of the group freebies based on the full retail price!

• Like 1

Well. I am in the on the GB.. but I don't get how its 25 for 1? I guess they will be adjusting it as times goes by and the numbers keep going up. I dont'' own Total as I have no need to sampletank. So I am just collecting Tracks and AT packages. what is nice of the IKM folks is they are making it easier for you to navigate what you already have so you don't double buy if you dont want to.

Edited by telecode 101
  • Like 1

I have an unregistered license for SampleTank 4 SE that I bought, so I'll probably use that
to enter the Group Buy and get the ones that I don't have for FREE.  I just wish
that ST4 SE was priced at $199, rather than $149, so that it would get me SampleTron 2,
but you can't have everything I guess (unless you are BAPU:P)!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

53 minutes ago, dee said:

Used my license of SVX 1  from audioplugin and it works

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I'm glad that they are now "trying" to show products you own...but even that is not accurate.
Many of the products I own in TSM3 are showing as "not purchased"...

yeah.. its not perfect. i notice it is not picking up some of the core plugins in Tracks .. oh well... its a step in right direction.

• Like 1