IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

10 minutes ago, bdickens said:

This is the only place I've seen so many people complain so much about free stuff.

No one is complaining about "Free Stuff"....FREE STUFF is GREAT!!! 
We're only complaining about ridiculous corporate policies that defy rational thinking...
and IK is exceptional in this regards!

Carry On!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

Looks like bhphotovideo changed the price of Modo Drums SE to $136.49 after I bought it. I had to check my receipt to make sure I actually paid $39.99.  I wouldn't be surprised if bhphotovideo cancels my order.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Looks like bhphotovideo changed the price of Modo Drums SE to $136.49 after I bought it. I had to check my receipt to make sure I actually paid $39.99.  I wouldn't be surprised if bhphotovideo cancels my order.

It was on sale for $39.99 a few days ago so they may still honor it!  Here's to hoping!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Oh well. I was tempted. But will wait for a deal on something that gets me into the $199 tier. From what I see. the best one would have been to get the Mixbox at $49 and had been sitting on the serial.

• Great Idea 2

2 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

Oh well. I was tempted. But will wait for a deal on something that gets me into the $199 tier. From what I see. the best one would have been to get the Mixbox at $49 and had been sitting on the serial.

Where is a good time machine when you need one.

Edited by Doug Rintoul
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

From what I see. the best one would have been to get the Mixbox at $49 and had been sitting on the serial.

Wasn’t that deal directly on the IK site?  When you buy there, the code is automatically redeemed and immediately show up under your products, IIRC.

Edited by ALC

6 minutes ago, dasmode said:

Does this not work with the serial numbers I got from Beat magazine?

I activated Syntronik J-60 and Black 76 today, but the promotion did not appear.

Freebies do not count. Are you surprised by that?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

500 so far...

It won't really take off until the end, when people
see how many freebies they can get

Yep to that.  I'll see how many high it goes and maybe I'll jump  too. But as it stands now it doesn't make sense for me to jump on board.

• Like 1