The NEW Cakewalk Sonar (Early Access Version) Video from Creative Sauce

cclarry

• cclarry changed the title to The NEW Cakewalk Sonar (Early Access Version) Video from Creative Sauce

I should have known Larry would have beaten me - I just posted the same in the Cakewalk sub forum! Still there will be a few people there who don't look here and a lot more who look here but don't look there 🙂 

45 minutes ago, JoeGBradford said:

I should have known Larry would have beaten me - I just posted the same in the Cakewalk sub forum! Still there will be a few people there who don't look here and a lot more who look here but don't look there 🙂 

I saw it there and commented.  There's no harm in having it in multiple places. There are some people who don't go to the Deals Section or The Coffee House. As you note, there are some who would benefit from CCLarry calling this video to their attention.  

Also, the Coffee House and Deals Forum often go into tangents which are appropriate in those forums, but might be a distraction from the value of Mike's tutorial in a Cakewalk forum.  To me competition over who posted a deal first is an appropriate Coffee House topic.  By the same token, sometimes someone will post a video in the Tutorial sub forum that might not be noticed by other Cakewalk users.

Edited by User 905133
fixed typos and added clarifications
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, User 905133 said:

I saw it there and commented.  There's no harm in having it in multiple places. There are some people who don't go to the Deals Section or The Coffee House.

People that don't visit the Deals section?

I can understand that someone is only browsing the Deals forum and isn't going "upstairs", but inverse? Unbelievable! 😆

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, CSistine said:

I can understand that someone is only browsing the Deals forum and isn't going "upstairs", but inverse? Unbelievable! 😆

I stopped traversing the stairs after the Platinum lifetime  and Gibson bed-crapping debacle.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Anxiousmofo said:

I stopped traversing the stairs after the Platinum lifetime  and Gibson bed-crapping debacle.

I can tell you that currently it is very interesting upstairs again (similar to the time you mention)!!!

A lot of smoke and no answers, users are treated like fools again! Delay tatics and no clear statements! I think I've lost confidence or shall I say they have fanned my mistrust!

If it goes on like this, then I predict the end of Sonar!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vernon Barnes said:

I wonder if they are considering supporting the DAWproject file  format? 

If they did it would get used a little bit more than it does now for collaborations.

1 hour ago, CSistine said:

Recovering GASaholics!  Once a GASaholic, always a GASaholic.  Best to just stay away!  😛 

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Vernon Barnes said:

I wonder if they are considering supporting the DAWproject file  format?

Not at this time.

17 hours ago, CSistine said:

If it goes on like this, then I predict the end of Sonar!

You mean if it continues to not be officially released? Uh, yeah, easy prediction.

18 hours ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Is the pro channel still in there I wonder?

Yes.

18 hours ago, aidan o driscoll said:

And did the matrix view get any more lovin

Unfortunately, no.

• Thanks 1

There's really not much beyond the new lipstick to justify the current asking price, but I'm happy about that because it means I can not have it and also not feel like I'm missing out on anything.😀

• Like 1