Lars?

DeeringAmps

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

I'm here...just nothing to post LOL

Take that as a compliment,  Larry. People care about you to the point they worry when several hours go by without a post. I just figured there weren't any worthy deals to post,  but once the thought was out there, questioning if something could be wrong,  I did want confirmation you were okay. 

Hopefully, we'll hear from Abacab at some point. It's been a while and now I'm  concerned.  It may just be that other priorities got in the way of our little shared love of plugins and libraries,  but it'd be really nice to just know he's doing fine.

It's funny, just from these little interactions, you can truly care about people you've never met IRL and I think that's one of the special aspects of this little group you don't find in every similar online community. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

People care about you to the point they worry when several hours go by without a post.

Translation : We're so addicted that we worry when several hours go by without a hit.

And we all know what that makes Larry...

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Paul P said:

Translation : We're so addicted that we worry when several hours go by without a hit.

And we all know what that makes Larry...

Our Walter White! Or, more mildly, he's Sam from Cheers or Dr Johnny Fever.  

Still, we care about Larry. He's the lifeblood of this forum. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1