Mix-ready presets for a broad range of styles and sounds

An all-new MIDI library covering different playing styles and music genres

New business model: Software includes core sound library

https://www.toontrack.com/product/ezkeys-2/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Canopus said:

Installed! I mean – Pre-ordered!

Pre-order before release May 16 and save up to €20/$20. And for those living in the EU, VAT is included.

and the UK too ;)

it looks totally superb - exactly what most have been asking for

I'd also say that anybody who doesn't have EZKeys V1 and is thinking of buying should take advantage of the Prerelease sale - if you buy EZkeys V1 you get EZK2 for free on release BUT you'll get the additional MIDI and sounds from your EZK1 pack - so choose wisely.

14 minutes ago, Last Call said:

Sound wise, just as SD3 and EZD3, still very meh. (All their drums sound the same, even the orchestral one has the TT sound signature)

I don't get why they are so successful.

I very respectfully totally disagree ?  I have all the SD2 and SD3 expansions and about 50% of the EZD2/3 - there is a massive difference in the sound character between all the packs.

A simple rule is the newer the release the better the sound - although I still love that 70s dry sound of the original SD2 custom and vintage pack.

To give context I also have BFD3 - AD1/2 - All the NI Kontakt ones etcetera and in my opinion nothing come close to SD3 - in both sound and usability.

I'm not trying to say you're wrong as it's clearly all a matter of opinion (although you are wrong :) - but I'm a TT fanboy so take that into account)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Last Call said:

Sound wise, just as SD3 and EZD3, still very meh. (All their drums sound the same, even the orchestral one has the TT sound signature)

Sounds in the Superior range are essentially unprocessed. Adding EQ, compression, and other effects in line with the rest of the mix will give best results.

• Like 1