Native Instruments Summer of Sound Sale

Wallace Ng

1 hour ago, Craig N said:

On the compare page on the NI site it says with std you get 1 PA voucher, with Ultimate 2x, and with CE 3x. The terms and conditions says they are buy any plugin for 29 vouchers.

If you combine one of those vouchers then the $20 dollar code/voucher already mentioned in this forum:  SUMMER-20-OFF that knocks the price down to $9 each time you can use it (that's also assuming that you can stack the $29 voucher with a coupon code).
If you can stack 'em and they end up resetting the $20 code then woooya!

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Craig N said:

On the compare page on the NI site it says with std you get 1 PA voucher, with Ultimate 2x, and with CE 3x. The terms and conditions says they are buy any plugin for 29 vouchers.

I'm not sure if this will apply to anyone else.  I was wondering why I didn't receive confirmation of my vouchers. 

The products from your upgrade will show in the Native Access you have installed previously, so I assumed I was registered. 

However, once I went to my Products and Serial page at NI, and clicked on Download via Native Access, and NI updated Native Access to the already fully updated version on on my computer, the registration page opened.

Once I Kompleted the registration, the email with my "additional products" was delivered to my email.

Thanks for giving me clues to solve the puzzle.

Edited by Jesse Screed
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Craig N said:

Is it truly *any* PA plugin, or merely the usual 'any' list which excludes all recently released plugins that we most want?

16 minutes ago, locrian said:

Is it truly *any* PA plugin, or merely the usual 'any' list which excludes all recently released plugins that we most want?

"We used an advanced AI algorithm which analysed your purchases and made sure to have a list of sale offers for you that excludes plugins you have in your wishlist or have shown increased interest."

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Jesse Screed said:

However, once I went to my Products and Serial page at NI, and clicked on Download via Native Access, and NI updated Native Access to the already fully updated version on on my computer, the registration page opened.

The registration page of the latest version of Native Access or a webpage on NI's website?

2 hours ago, Jesse Screed said:

I'm not sure if this will apply to anyone else.  I was wondering why I didn't receive confirmation of my vouchers.  
[the 2 or 3 PA vouchers]

Looks like NI is having an issue with some people (including me) not receiving the vouchers.
You'll need to open a support ticket.

• Thanks 4

Once I Kompleted the registration, the email with my "additional products" was delivered to my email.

I got that email, unfortunately it didn't include the $29 vouchers, only the PA products included with the version I purchased.

Edited by shawker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Looks like NI is having an issue with some people (including me) not receiving the vouchers.
You'll need to open a support ticket.

I'm sorry to hear about that.  At least it looks like we have some time to get it sorted out.  The puzzle continues!

Edited by Jesse Screed

4 hours ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

Can't expect much from a company that decided changing their logo to the current ones was a good idea.

Pages of hand wringing about NI's new logo at VI Control
https://vi-control.net/community/threads/the-new-native-instruments-logo.139931/

Yup, NI I changed their logo so I deleted all my NI libraries, gave away my car, burned my house down and...
then woke up and realized I didn't really give a crap about their logo and went and made myself a cup of coffee.

Edited by TheSteven
VI Control, not VU Control...
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 9

40 minutes ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

Can't expect much from a company that decided changing their logo to the current ones was a good idea.

6 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Pages of hand wringing about NI's new logo at VU Control

Meanwhile, there are people in the world with actual problems.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Pages of hand wringing about NI's new logo at VU Control
https://vi-control.net/community/threads/the-new-native-instruments-logo.139931/

Yup, NI I changed their logo so I deleted all my NI libraries, gave away my car, burned my house down and...
then woke up and realized I didn't really give a crap about their logo and went and made myself a cup of coffee.

6 minutes ago, Byron Dickens said:

Meanwhile, there are people in the world with actual problems.

Let's just hope NI is not paying you two in vouchers, because that would suck.

Edited by Bruno de Souza Lino
  • Meh 1

1 hour ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I still hope to get the $25 NI voucher for NI products.  Have any of you received this? 

I haven't. I tried the fix stated earlier in this thread, but it didn't work. So I put in a support ticket with NI. That said, it's no big hurry, the e-vouchers are only for use on products that are not on sale. 

3 hours ago, smde said:

you seems to be spot on 😁

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/k14_bundle.html

Haha... there is no way I'm paying 29.99 for any of those!!! You can get most of those for $20 or less during a sale these days.

It's very much like the $25 NI voucher no one ever uses.  An apparent extra gift that turns out to merely be an enticement to spend more money at a price you wouldn't otherwise have bought at.

Ok I guess there's no reason to buy through NI instead of a reseller then. Great to know!

• Like 1