Native Instruments Summer of Sound Sale

Wallace Ng

image.png.6ae816279b8877cad74258d3120cfb4d.png

Ah yes, a $2043 voucher. Completely normal.

Edit: Ok now what? I don't see any vouchers, no extra licenses, just an email which thanks me for my order. I just threw away THOUSANDS of dollars. 

😢

Second and I promise the last edit: I located them, I seem to have 8 licenses of a number of plugins and 5 of another number. Really useful. In case I somehow lose 7 licenses of the Black Box Analog Design HG-2, PA's got me covered 😎

Still no clue what that "three 29.99 EUR "Buy any plug-in" vouchers for use in the Plug-in Alliance online shop" business is all about though.

Edited by Nick Blanc
Confusion
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

Edit: Ok now what? I don't see any vouchers, no extra licenses, just an email which thanks me for my order. I just threw away THOUSANDS of dollars. 

😢

Second and I promise the last edit: I located them, I seem to have 8 licenses of a number of plugins and 5 of another number. Really useful. In case I somehow lose 7 licenses of the Black Box Analog Design HG-2, PA's got me covered 😎

Still no clue what that "three 29.99 EUR "Buy any plug-in" vouchers for use in the Plug-in Alliance online shop" business is all about though.

which store did you buy this from to get vouchers?

Edit:

P.S.  If I had the 29.99 EUR "Buy any plug-in" vouchers right now, I'd get Metric A/B if it would allow.

Edited by El Diablo

10 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

which store did you buy this from to get vouchers?

Edit:

P.S.  If I had the 29.99 EUR "Buy any plug-in" vouchers right now, I'd get Metric A/B if it would allow.

Thomann, but the mail with the promo code came as soon as I registered in Native Access.

2 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

Thomann, but the mail with the promo code came as soon as I registered in Native Access.

did you register in the native access app or on their website?

I already have the app installed...

Also.... are you able to choose what to install or does it require you to install everything?

5 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

did you register in the native access app or on their website?

I already have the app installed...

Also.... are you able to choose what to install or does it require you to install everything?

I registered my Komplete serial in Native Access. As soon as I did that I got a promo code for Plugin Alliance. I registered that and it gave extra licenses for plugins I already had and no vouchers for the 29.99 plugins. 

In Native Acces you can choose what you want to install. The serial number provides you with every product within your chosen tier which you can then choose to install or not.

3 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

I registered my Komplete serial in Native Access. As soon as I did that I got a promo code for Plugin Alliance. I registered that and it gave extra licenses for plugins I already had and no vouchers for the 29.99 plugins. 

In Native Acces you can choose what you want to install. The serial number provides you with every product within your chosen tier which you can then choose to install or not.

do you see Ozone 10 in Native Access or did you need to register it with Izotope?  Cause I have Izotope Portal too.

Edit: ^^ last question

Edited by El Diablo

10 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

do you see Ozone 10 in Native Access or did you need to register it with Izotope?  Cause I have Izotope Portal too.

Edit: ^^ last question

Ozone appears in Native Access and not in your Izotope account

4 minutes ago, simon said:

Ozone appears in Native Access and not in your Izotope account

It's the only product !!!

If I update to Native Access 2... can I still access my old Komplete 8 stuff???

OMG... none of the products show up on Native Access 1.5!!

Edited by El Diablo

1 minute ago, El Diablo said:

It's the only product !!!

If I update to Native Access 2... can I still access my old Komplete 8 stuff???

OMG... none of the products show up on Native Access 1.5!!

There's a toggle in Settings to show 'Legacy' products in NA2. It won't allow downloads but let's you activate and relocate them. 

They have a download page for the old Pianos somewhere on their website, not sure about any other legacy products.

1 hour ago, Nick Blanc said:

😢

Where did you locate them???   ... that would help a lot if you could tell.. .I don't see any vouchers either!

1 minute ago, El Diablo said:

Because you can't use Native Access 2?

Kontakt 7 is windows 10 only so i guess all new lib are using it  , also the native acess thing if i recall well 

It's a LIE:

I can't find any of this from https://www.thomannmusic.com/checkout_downloadThankyou.html

Includes 25.00 EUR voucher for the Native Instruments online shop as well as a "Buy any plug-in" voucher worth 29.99 EUR for use in the Plugin Alliance online shop

Edit: I can't find those promised vouchers!  No email. Nothing on the websites. Etc!

Edited by El Diablo

21 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Where did you locate them???   ... that would help a lot if you could tell.. .I don't see any vouchers either!

The PA licenses are in your account in the 'Manage your License section'. Haven't found the vouchers yet.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Nick Blanc said:

😢

Komplete_14_PA_Bundle_Voucher.JPG.feab2da19f9644773b1fc1b9c604d479.JPG

^^ I guess this is what a Standard update costs

I'm still not happy about the vouchers not being found...

Right, so Native Access only froze up 3 times up untill now with about 15 products installed. 43 to go. That should be about 9 times forcings NA to quit with task manager and restarting the process. I already install everything seperately (no 'install all').

Good thing I have to stay in because my front door is painted and has to stay open to dry. And the Monaco GP is on.

Oh god, I'm literally watching paint dry while installing this 😅

• Haha 4