Native Instruments Summer of Sound Sale

Wallace Ng

6 hours ago, Zo said:

i guess a no go for me until i go full windows 10 heheh ....

I'm actually considering getting this update even though I also can't install K7 in the hope that NA v.1 will allow me to install the Mint guitar, the bass lib and session strings 2 which were all out before K7 IIRC. Worst case scenario is at least I will have them one day and it will feel like they were free by then !

Edited by paulo

I have K12U and going to get K14U.
What looks interesting to me

Mysteria
Action Strings 2
Stradivari Violin
Playbox. Not sure about this one.
The Session Guitarists and Bassist.  Love this series.
East Asia
Guitar Rig 6
Kontakt 7

meh on Added Expansions and Play Series additions

My internet isn't great so it'll take a day or two to download.  I liked it when they offered the HD.

55 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Prices went down at Best Service

Thomannmusic lied about "Includes 25.00 EUR voucher for the Native Instruments online shop as well as a "Buy any plug-in" voucher worth 29.99 EUR for use in the Plugin Alliance online shop".

Edit: I remember people having issues with getting serial numbers from Best Service.

Edited by El Diablo

2 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

I should have waited and gone with Best Service, cause Thomannmusic lied about "Includes 25.00 EUR voucher for the Native Instruments online shop as well as a "Buy any plug-in" voucher worth 29.99 EUR for use in the Plugin Alliance online shop".

Those come from Native Instruments...not Thomann.  I don't see the $25 e-Voucher anymore from NI

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Those come from Native Instruments...not Thomann.  I don't see the $25 e-Voucher anymore from NI

I remember people having issues with getting serial numbers from Best Service. Is reason why I choose to go with Thomann, mainly.

Edited by El Diablo

1 hour ago, paulo said:

I'm actually considering getting this update even though I also can't install K7 in the hope that NA v.1 will allow me to install the Mint guitar, the bass lib and session strings 2 which were all out before K7 IIRC. Worst case scenario is at least I will have them one day and it will feel like they were free by then !

keep me informed how it goes  .... ;) 

The included Ozone 10 is more NI than Izotope.  It will not show up as a registered user in anything Izotope.   It is not stand alone either. It's listed in your Izotope folder as Ozone Pro.  If you want to upgrade the NI version it will cost you more than If you have Ozone 9 Advanced.

I finally got that tedious NA 2 installed on one machine.  All of the nonsense to make an app look pretty or I guess more presentable on a phone.

One thing some of you may overlook is that some of the expansions are Massive X expansions. At least FADE, KINO, WAKE, HAZE, QUEST, and BOUNCE are new. There are sixteen expansions with 150 presets each. You can find out about all of them on this page:

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/expansions/massive-x-expansions/

These aren't all dedicated to EDM composers. There are packs in there that are of interest to hybrid composers. KINO is dedicated to cinematic sounds, and there are soundscapes in FADE, BEAM, SCENE (ambient). You've paid for this stuff, they take up scant hard drive space and I think they're very good. Check 'em out.

Another thing. Even if you don't have a Maschine or have no intention to buy one, NI will sell you Maschine Software. And guess what? It works on some NKS keyboards. Some of you may have noticed there are five buttons that are never lit to the left of the second screen.   When you load up Maschine software in your DAW, those buttons light up and run the Maschine software. During this sale, the software is $49.50 It's not exactly like Maschine, you're hitting keys instead of buttons, but it works.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/maschine/maschine-accessories/maschine-2.0-software-update/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

People need to inquire someone about those vouchers before purchase, especially at Thomannmusic which states "Includes 25.00 EUR voucher for the Native Instruments online shop as well as a "Buy any plug-in" voucher worth 29.99 EUR for use in the Plugin Alliance online shop"

Screenshot_20230526-184015.png

Edit:

We didn't get those vouchers!  We as in, read previous messages in this topic.

Edited by El Diablo

1 hour ago, smde said:

I was planning to upgrade to the collector’s edition but missing PA vouchers fiasco seems to have dampened my enthusiasm. I hope they fix it soon.

I've been in this game for a long time. I've spent over 10k on virtual instruments alone, not including the other plugins I've spent money on. NI is a reputable company, Thomman is reputable, and Best Service is reputable. Every company is going to have a glitch once in a while but as long as you're patient with their customer support they will get you sorted out, if by chance you end up with an issue like this. Most of the time the people complaining online either haven't waited a fair amount of time for customer support to resolve the issue, or they never even tried, or they're just trolls. We live in an instant gratification culture today, and people seem to have lost the ability to think reasonably anymore.

• Like 5

For those on the panic button about vouchers from NI and PA, I can confirm that I got them on separate emails when I registered KUCE14 in March when there was a promo to get some extra libraries. I received them directly from NI.

So it’s no false promos from anyone… If you didn’t get them yet, my guess is that NI is swamped with new orders and there must be some delays to get everything back on track. Every time there’s a Komplete ugrade sale, there are usually some delays, back order serials, etc. So like the previous message said, just take a deep breath, get into meditation, play with your new toys, and eventually you should receive your vouchers, including the 25$ useless one…

Edited by Yan Filiatrault
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

My friend whom emailed Thomannmusic got this email back:

Dear Customer,

Many thanks for contacting us.

I have forwarded your email to our Export Department, they will get in contact with you as soon as possible.

Kind regards

International Sales Team

Tel: +49 9546 9223-55 | Fax:+49 9546 9223-24 | E-Mail: international@thomann.de

Web: thomann.de/gb Opening Hours Customer Centre

Facebook Blog Instagram Twitter

Thomann GmbH, Hans-Thomann-Str. 1, 96138 Burgebrach, Germany

Managing Director: Johann Thomann, Commercial Register District Court of: Bamberg, Company Registration Number: HRB 5862, Company Headquarters: Burgebrach

Your case number: (private)

Thomann loves you, because you rock!

They are waiting on response from Thomann on this situation.  No information yet.

Historically, the e-vouchers have only been for use on non-sale items from NI, so they're really only useful when you want to buy something when there isn't a sale on it. I've given away more e-vouchers to other forum members than I've used. The one that interests me is the Plugin Alliance voucher. In any event, I wouldn't rush to any conclusions that NI or a retailer is dishonest. There's no need to start defaming them on the forum. Instead, reach out to them and attempt to resolve things before going off half baked in forums.  I feel confident that they'll make things right, based on my past experience with NI and the mentioned retailers. 

image.png.d6233d6a8cf0fb719f74f0b7e5b5b8a8.png

If you purchased through a 3rd party don't expect instant gratification - they have to interface with NI to get various pieces in motion.
While it's nice when things work quickly & smoothly we've all seen how heavy demand can bog things down.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Historically, the e-vouchers have only been for use on non-sale items from NI, so they're really only useful when you want to buy something when there isn't a sale on it. I've given away more e-vouchers to other forum members than I've used. The one that interests me is the Plugin Alliance voucher. In any event, I wouldn't rush to any conclusions that NI or a retailer is dishonest. There's no need to start defaming them on the forum. Instead, reach out to them and attempt to resolve things before going off half baked in forums.  I feel confident that they'll make things right, based on my past experience with NI and the mentioned retailers. 

It's a waiting game and I'll say no more about this here.

I was hoping to try the 29.99 voucher on Plugin Alliance A/B Metric... But since you said those vouchers don't work for sell prices...I guess it doesn't matter