IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

What the heck! I'm always keeping up to date with this thread. Suddenly I saw there are 2 new *pages* (!) waiting so I've done one quickly and now there are 3 more waiting 🤔. While doing the readout of the last page I can see there are new posts coming as I read, LOL

So I finished the thread, got back to the main deals forum page and, believe or not, a fresh new posts unread 🤦‍♂️

Just wondering what is going on here, did IKM double-up the free products count per entry by a chance...? :P 

Edited by chris.r
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, husker said:

I correct my previous statement.  IK is not confusing, it is really  confusing.  Perhaps I'll just keep my money.

Thank you all for your help and replies!

Noooo! We need you in the group buy!!!

Seriously, I hope you can figure out the recipe to the lowest cost possible. We are just trying to help and the last thing we would want is for you to miss out on the very best IK deal of the year. Heck, if you buy Syntronic deluxe at whatever price that suits you, you will still make a killer deal with all the freebies you will get. So don't go crazy too much on the details!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, abacab said:

No, not "that" Custom Shop". That's for SampleTank CS.

This "Custom Shop" => https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitube5cs/?pkey=amplitube-5-cs

To get to the Custom Shop purchase page, download and run Amplitube 5 CS, then click on the button at the top right labeled "Custom Shop".

Actually, there's a common Custom Shop for AmpliTube, T-RackS, and SampleTank.  You can purchase for any of them no matter which app it's you launched from (or just run Custom Shop directly).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Man, I take a simple 1h30 nap and you guys get equal with KVR without my help! 😵

No we need all the help we can get. The way Larry was treated at KVR we can't let them win even if it is only post count. We can't let our King down 😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 2

So, I just found 95 IK Gear Credits in the couch cushions.  The credits never really registered with me until this GB $200 times 6, 7?, 25? for $112 thing popped up.  I bought in, and after purchase noticed that my GC balance was 95😶.  I bought my first IK (Sample Tank 2) in 2010 and of course accepted the 10 GC here, 10 GC there giveaways since, but never bought any.  Now, do I blow it on another round, or let it accrue for the next GB (assuming I remember that I have them THEN) ?  I guess they never expire!

BTW MixBox is a real hoot!  I am having second thoughts about spending one of my freebies on T-Racks 5, considering the amazing array in there.  I already have some fancy-pants compressors and EQs...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I hate to break it to you guys and spoil the fun, but the race with KVR was not real ever. I just noticed their page length is not the same. Taking the number of pages to gauge ourselves was a flawed mathematical theory based on an alternate reality that distorted the real world!

The only real value that matters is: number of posts! Which we have always had it better!

Us...

image.png.44c8b0683ce7e54a0dc07af10a82b25b.png

...and Them

image.png.a5eb3a2750aa627ace78256e5290d129.png

The Cakewalk deal forum: the forum to rule them all!!! 👍💪

Thanks to the king of course! 🤴  (didn't find a king emoticon, this one says 'prince', close enough!)

• Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, ALC said:

Actually, there's a common Custom Shop for AmpliTube, T-RackS, and SampleTank.  You can purchase for any of them no matter which app it's you launched from (or just run Custom Shop directly).

I think it's a bit more convoluted than that. I discovered a couple of versions of CS installed. one thinks that I have 165 GC, and the other says 15...

• Confused 1

Decided to listen to the advice of the KVR sage that mentioned the great deal with full ARC 3 crossgrade.  I just hope 1.) it arrives by Aug. 31st and 2.) I can sell my unregistered ARC 3 (and get it in the hands of the buyer) by Aug. 31st, too.  Did anyone here miss the deadline to register hardware/software in previous Group Buys?  Was there any leeway on the IK side to register the goods?

4 hours ago, chris.r said:

What the heck! I'm always keeping up to date with this thread. Suddenly I saw there are 2 new *pages* (!) waiting so I've done one quickly and now there are 3 more waiting 🤔. While doing the readout of the last page I can see there are new posts coming as I read, LOL

So I finished the thread, got back to the main deals forum page and, believe or not, a fresh new posts unread 🤦‍♂️

Just wondering what is going on here, did IKM double-up the free products count per entry by a chance...? :P 

Same thing here. I went for a four hour hike, came back and was overwhelmed with the number of posts. I thought maybe the IKM site had crashed or something slightly less terrible like the sun going supernova.

• Like 2