IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

3 minutes ago, abacab said:

Don't pay the full $199 for Amplitube 5!!!

Buy 200 Gear Credits for $159.99, and then use them to buy Amplitube 5 in the Custom Shop using GC for the $199 level.

Buy Gear Credits here => https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/index.php?R=INIT&FV=all-credits-family-related-products&CV=Other Filter&PSEL=allcredits

And Jampoints can reduce that price to $112 using the full 30% of 48 Jampoints

• Great Idea 2

7 minutes ago, abacab said:

Don't pay the full $199 for Amplitube 5!!!

Buy 200 Gear Credits for $159.99, and then use them to buy Amplitube 5 in the Custom Shop using GC for the $199 level.

Buy Gear Credits here => https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/index.php?R=INIT&FV=all-credits-family-related-products&CV=Other Filter&PSEL=allcredits

And on top of that, you can use JamPoints (for up to 30%) if you have any.

Edit: cclarry beat me to it.

Edited by ALC

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

I realize that, and even discussed that option in an earlier example. But @huskeras a new customer, has no Jam Points yet, so I didn't mention that in my reply to his question. Great point though!!! I did something like that myself, and it worked. So now I have 2 qualifying products, and 10 freebies!!! 😎

• Like 2

MixBox is a bit mysterious to me in the sense that if you have most IK plugins in their TRacks form why would you want them again in the form of MixBox? There is probably something I am missing and need to research this a little more...

Edit: But I can really see what someone new to IK could gain from this incredible collection!

Edited by Jacques Boileau

10 minutes ago, cclarry said:

OK.  I have 51 Jampoints from some freebies and an old XChange collection.  So now my thought process may change.  I buy 200 credit pack AND a 50 credit pack, I can use my 51 Jampoints to make that purchase $158.98.  I now have 250 Credits (they combine, right?) - so now I can buy Syntronik Delux for $250, then my freebies can all be $250 or less.

Is this correct?

Is this "Custom SHop" on the IK website?

Edited by husker

1 minute ago, husker said:

OK.  I have 51 Jampoints from some freebies and an old XChange collection.  So now my thought process may change.  I buy 200 credit pack AND a 50 credit pack, I can use my 51 Jampoints to make that purchase $158.98.  I now have 250 Credits (they combine, right?) - so now I can buy Syntronik Delux for $250, then my freebies can all be $250 or less.

Is this correct?

Now you are cooking with GAS!!! LOL!!! 🤣

1 minute ago, husker said:

Is this correct?

Actually no.  The "Entry Point" is based on what product you buy, and Gear Credits don't count as a product.
Your best bet is to buy the 200 Credits for $112 using 48 Jampoints and buying Amplitube 5.  That will put
you in the Group Buy at the $200 level, so all the $199.99 crossgrades would be in your reach...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

Actually no.  The "Entry Point" is based on what product you buy, and Gear Credits don't count as a product.
Your best bet is to buy the 200 Credits for $112 using 48 Jampoints and buying Amplitube 5.  That will put
you in the Group Buy at the $200 level, so all the $199.99 crossgrades would be in your reach...

OK.  So I can't take 250 points and buy Syntronik Deluxe in a "Custom Shop"?   (Still trying to figure out what that is).

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I believe he was referring to stacking 200+50 GC in Custom shop, and buying in at the $249 level with a single purchase there.

• Like 1

Just now, husker said:

OK.  So I can't take 250 points and buy Syntronik Deluxe in a "Custom Shop"?   (Still trying to figure out what that is).

Sorry...my mistake...YES you can (I assume Syntronik Deluxe is $250?)...my fault for misreading!

I think husker's right that buying Syntronik Deluxe (with or without JP) would qualify for a higher level of freebie choice, but there are a couple of things to note about that specific case:

1. At least for me, it's listed at $269, rather than $250.

2. As pointed out on the KVR thread, Deluxe might not be a great GB value, because there aren't many (or any?) potential freebies in the range between $199 and $269.

3. If you buy Syntronik (regular), you should be eligible for the "Syntronik Deluxe Upgrade" as a single freebie that bridges the gap between (vanilla) Syntronik and Deluxe. So you lose one freebie, but save some cash. Or JamPoints. Or something. Definitely not sanity at this point, as it all makes our heads spin.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, husker said:

I missed that you were thinking of getting an instrument, rather than Amplitube. Only certain things can be bought with GC in Custom Shop. Syntronik ain't one of them. You could step up to a higher level of Amplitube or T-RackS, for instance.

Edit: to correct misinfo about Custom Shop. It looks like they also now have select SampleTank instruments in Custom Shop. My bad earlier! Syntronik is in there!

Edited by abacab

17 minutes ago, abacab said:

I realize that, and even discussed that option in an earlier example. But @huskeras a new customer, has no Jam Points yet, so I didn't mention that in my reply to his question. Great point though!!! I did something like that myself, and it worked. So now I have 2 qualifying products, and 10 freebies!!! 😎

A new user would have a few "welcome" JamPoints though.

4 minutes ago, Charlie Hatton said:

1. At least for me, it's listed at $269, rather than $250.

Yes, Syntronik Deluxe Crossgrade is $269.99.  For a completely new user, though, it would be $399.99.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

You would be MUCH better off Buying Syntronik at $199.99 with 200 Gear Credits at $112 with 48 Jampoints
and taking the "Deluxe" upgrade as a FREEBIE!

This is reminding me of a hybrid finance/account course where the teacher was coming up with all sorts of weird combinations of what ifs 😆

30 years later I thought I wouldn't have to go through this again.  IK should bump the count at 500 just for the headaches we are all getting.

• Great Idea 2

5 minutes ago, cclarry said:

You would be MUCH better off Buying Syntronik at $199.99 with 200 Gear Credits at $112 with 48 Jampoints
and taking the "Deluxe" upgrade as a FREEBIE!

Good thought.  

6 minutes ago, abacab said:

I missed that you were thinking of getting an instrument, rather than Amplitube. Only certain things can be b ought with GC in Custom Shop. Syntronik ain't one of them. You could step up to a higher level of Amplitube or T-RackS, for instance.

Got it.

So where exactly is this "Custom Shop"?

7 minutes ago, abacab said:

I missed that you were thinking of getting an instrument, rather than Amplitube. Only certain things can be b ought with GC in Custom Shop. Syntronik ain't one of them. You could step up to a higher level of Amplitube or T-RackS, for instance.

Syntronik IS in the Custom Shop...it's under SampleTank