IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

4 minutes ago, abacab said:

But they are so good! And come with an extra warm and fuzzy feeling when you get great deals on them! :)

They do sound good and really if the group buy only reaches 8 free you getting great value IMO. Now this warm and fuzzy feeling I have missed out on 😆

• Like 1

Just now, abacab said:

My only gripe is that the Resonator was not included as one of the freebies. Looks like I may have to fork over $35 out of pocket for that one... 😢

I think youbgo forgo the deep dish pizza and beer for the weekend. Wait what didnI just say 😳

2 minutes ago, abacab said:

My only gripe is that the Resonator was not included as one of the freebies. Looks like I may have to fork over $35 out of pocket for that one... 😢

I plan to get the resonator so I can write a blues song about how the resonator was not included…and will add distortion out of spite from one of the GB freebies to make a point hehe.  I really sound like a spoiled brat hahah

its a miracle Peter puts up with us hahah

• Great Idea 1

Just now, Jacques Boileau said:

Well, one positive thing than hasn't been said yet about the group buy: In addition to what a great bargain it is... this thread is worth its gold in entertainment value and wouldn't exist without it! 😋

I'm just mad that the KVR thread has more pages! So heck I thought I would do my part.

• Great Idea 2

So, without going through 28 pages of thread.  Is this the way it works?

I buy something for X dollars - I can then choose (right now) 5 products that are less than X dollars for free?

So, if I buy Amplitude for $199.99, I can choose 5 products of $199 or less?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

He still has to put one more of his off-spring through one more year of college. Next year he won't be so nice to us :D

5 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Well, one positive thing than hasn't been said yet about the group buy: In addition to what a great bargain it is... this thread is worth its gold in entertainment value and wouldn't exist without it! 😋

Immediately made me think this, and @InstrEd beat me to it:

3 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

I'm just mad that the KVR thread has more pages! So heck I thought I would do my part.

We'll keep trying.  I can't play favorites though.

2 minutes ago, abacab said:

Well that didn't work...

Or can I?  I did post here instead of there, and I'm not limited to one bump per 48 hours if I'm not replying to additional comments like I am at KVR so...

They also don't have multiquote which means people probably just post multiple times instead of assembling a multiquote there which is what I try to do now but it is definitely a PITA.  A PITA for Peetah who likes pitas but not PITAs.

• Haha 4

Just now, husker said:

So, without going through 28 pages of thread.  Is this the way it works?

I buy something for X dollars - I can then choose (right now) 5 products that are less than X dollars for free?

So, if I buy Amplitude for $199.99, I can choose 5 products of $199 or less?

or the same price item as a freebie.  There are a few exceptions though.