IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

20 hours ago, dee said:

great one,,,thx,,,especially the one with gear credits and jampoints combined through custom shop,  can be usefull, you can get $200 tier for $112 with gears credits + jampoints....attractive....Peter is this OK to purchase like this?....just to clarify?

OK- You got me too.  I was thinking waiting for another TS3 Max deal but now I get Amplitube 5, Mixbox, Modo drum, Modo bass, T-racks 5 (all crossgrade pricing at $200 level) PLUS at least one other title for $112 total.    <<GAS explosion>>   GIMME!

Edited by Brian Lawler
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Purchased the Syntronik Deluxe upgrade in the Custom Shop for 100 GC.  Pleasantly surprised to discover:

"Your Syntronik Deluxe upgrade (USB/boxed) purchase allows you to redeem bonus content from this dropdown list, valued at $/€129.99 or less!"

That basically adds the following as options over the $99.99 tier:

AmpliTube Leslie

Comprexxor

T-RackS Leslie

Stealth Limiter

Dyna-Mu

Master EQ 432

Edited by ALC
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

OK- You got me too.  I was thinking waiting for another TS3 Max deal but now I get Amplitube 5, Mixbox, Modo drum, Modo bass, T-racks 5 (all crossgrade pricing at $200 level) PLUS at least one other title for $112 total.    <<GAS explosion>>   GIMME!

Thank God I live in Germany, IKM does everything in it's power to keep my GAS down!

• Haha 2

😬 Aaarrrgghhhh! It was too much of a temptation... fell for it. Tried to resist really hard, though.

Bought the Satriani Amplitube gear - chose the Dime, Hendrix, Orange, Slash and Fulltone stuff free on top of it. I guess it's worth it, all in all. Especially, since we still have time, there might be even more. Gettin' a bit greedy here, are we?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 2
  • Haha 2

For anybody that did not do the calculation yet. With the level the group buy is at now, 6 for the price of one. If you entered say at the $200 level, the price of each plugin is now $33.33. And if you are a returning IK customer and did the gear credit + jam points thing to get the price of admission down to $112, the price of each plugin ends up being $18.66! Outstanding price for such great plugins! Now, tell me, that if you saw any of these plugins/package at that price you would not simply jump on it? The only difference here is that you need an outlay of cash up front instead of piece wise.

So, what are you waiting for!!!! 😄

Oh, and if you entered say at the $100 level, chop those prices by half!

• Like 6
  • Great Idea 3

On 8/17/2021 at 4:32 PM, ALC said:

Here's a good post on the KVR Audio Buy & Sell Forum:

“How to Maximize the Value of the IK Multimedia Group Buy”

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8187676&sid=89dd75e7ad627c6f9f41d9d3985a6940#p8187676

It provides specific recommendations.

"So, here's what I think you should do. Option 1 is for new customers, while Option 2 is for existing IK customers. Options 3 and 4 are bigger and better possibilities for either existing or new customers."

It even links to a spreadsheet that's more complete than the one I had created.

Check it out.

This is so spot on.  Wish I would have seen this before I jumped at the ARC3 crossgrade.  😶 Great points all around and just a smart way to approach the Group Buy regardless of what you already own.  Something in here for everyone.

• Like 1

Seems last year's group buy reached 3661, so we are already much farther ahead.. but I guessing it will slow down.

Although the 2019 one reached the goal of 10 free products .. with 7067 participants (but then they also included Axe I/O hardware as a purchase)

Edited by Barrie

In that KVR post the person started with “The Group Buy will get up to at least, say, 10 freebies….”, so I stopped reading to plan what else I needed to get hahah

Probably should’ve read the rest as I could’ve saved more money haha.

I fault him/her for using such a scandalous and GAS triggering first sentence…unacceptable hahah

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Barrie said:

Seems last year's group buy reached 3661, so we are already much farther ahead.. but I guessing it will slow down.

Maybe, maybe not.
Last years group buy hit max level. 
As the # of freebies increase so does the interest - so people who would otherwise scoff at joining become tempted.
Also a number of people, like me, are waiting for hardware shipments to arrive.
Will it hit the 25 mark - probably not, but I think it has a good chance of hitting 10 or more which still would be awesome.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 5

18 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

I'll probably buy in with  AmpliTube 5 but not until next week on new billing cycle for credit card.  I don't have anything on the card but I might as well get almost 2 months to pay for my GAS :D

Buy Gear Credits at the IK website using your Jam Points. For example, you could buy $150 of GC for $135.99, and if using up to $40 in Jam Points, that gets you 150 GC for $95.99 out of pocket.

Now head over to Custom Shop to register your code and see what 150 GC can get you! Then after your purchase in CS, head back to see your freebies added to your IK account at the $150 level! :)

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 2

21 minutes ago, abacab said:

Buy Gear Credits at the IK website using your Jam Points. For example, you could buy $150 of GC for $135.99, and if using up to $40 in Jam Points, that gets you 150 GC for $95.99 out of pocket.

Now head over to Custom Shop to register your code and see what 150 GC can get you! Then after your purchase in CS, head back to see your freebies added to your IK account at the $150 level! :)

IK is so confusing to me....   Maybe that's why I have no IK products.

• Haha 1

Just now, abacab said:

But they are so good! And come with an extra warm and fuzzy feeling when you get great deals on them! :)

Followed by extreme frustration when new customers get better deals than loyal customers.   But then more warm fuzzy feelings like this GB hahah Maybe husker is right, IK can be confusing heheh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1