IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

2 minutes ago, husker said:

So, without going through 28 pages of thread.  Is this the way it works?

I buy something for X dollars - I can then choose (right now) 5 products that are less than X dollars for free?

So, if I buy Amplitude for $199.99, I can choose 5 products of $199 or less?

Yup, as long as what you buy is in the official qualifying products list. Here => https://www.ikmultimedia.com/25gb/#products

Hey, this post qualified for a page #29. Yay! :)

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, abacab said:

Yup, as long as what you buy is in the official qualifying products list.

Hey, this post qualified for a page #29. Yay! :)

OK.  I just want to make sure:

I buy Amplitude 5 for $199.99 - 

I can then choose TRacks 5 ($149.99),  Sampletank 4 ($199.99), Modo Drum ($199.99), Modo Bass ($199.99), and Syntronik ($199.99) for free?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, husker said:

I can then choose (right now) 5 products that are less than X dollars for free?

You don't have to choose right now, but you can do so if you like. But if you would like to wait and see how many freebies there will be before doing the pick and choosing, I believe you have a month after the closing of the GB to claim your prizes! Sometimes it's nice to let our head cool down from all the excitement before making the decisions. 😊

1 minute ago, husker said:

I can then choose TRacks 5 ($149.99),  Sampletank 4 ($199.99), Modo Drum ($199.99), Modo Bass ($199.99), and Syntronik ($199.99) for free?

Yep those are fine choices. 

Just now, InstrEd said:

What is the verdict on Mixbus? It looks like something that could help as I always seem to struggle at this stage of the game in DAW-Land.

Wait I'm sorry I just asked a serious question. Is this allowed?

If you frequent VI-Control there's a user in the group buy thread there who was adamantly against MixBox when released but now he can't stop recommending it.  I like the workflow, the new reverb, and the cassette processor personally.

Since guitar is my main instrument, I liked the phrase Brent McCollough turned in this video:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, husker said:

Yep! Cool no? And probably even more since there will be more freebies added before the end of the group buy! And these will be available to you too!

Just now, Jacques Boileau said:

Thanks @Peter - IK Multimedia for helping get the number of pages up by embedding a video thumbnail! Hey, it even looked like you where seriously responding to the question! 👍

🤡 <-- this new emoticon is my new way of showing I am clowning around! 😆

Ha, I figured you were clowning around.  Because it must be number of posts per page, not size of posts, right?

• Like 1

Just now, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Ha, I figured you were clowning around.  Because it must be number of posts per page, not size of posts, right?

I thought it is the motion of the posts 😂

and no I will not get my coat. I'm having to much fun in this thread :D

17 minutes ago, husker said:

Don't pay the full $199 for Amplitube 5!!!

Buy 200 Gear Credits for $159.99, and then use them to buy Amplitube 5 in the Custom Shop using GC for the $199 level.

Buy Gear Credits here => https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/index.php?R=INIT&FV=all-credits-family-related-products&CV=Other Filter&PSEL=allcredits

Edited by abacab
  • Like 2
  • Great Idea 2

16 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

What is the verdict on Mixbus? It looks like something that could help as I always seem to struggle at this stage of the game in DAW-Land.

Wait I'm sorry I just asked a serious question. Is this allowed?

Mixbus or MixBox?

Two entirely different things from two different companies.

• Like 2