IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

Is there a clear list of what's not included (too new or otherwise) in the suites i.e. AmpliTube 5, SampleTank4, etc.
Having picked up a couple of the $199 suites I'm looking items for I'm missing...

This is what I have so far...

Suites:
AmpliTube 5:

• AmpliTube Joe Satriani
  • Fender® Collection 1 & 2
  •  AmpliTube SVX 1 & 2
  • AmpliTube Orange®
  •  AmpliTube Mesa/Boogie®
  •  Fulltone® Collection
  •  Amplitube Leslie®
  •  AmpliTube Slash
  •  AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™
  •  Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection
  •  AmpliTube Brian May
  •  AmpliTube Joe Satriani

Note if you previously had Amplitube 4 Max you're missing:

•  AmpliTube Brian May

SampleTank 4:

• Electromagnetik Series (4 items)
  • Cinekinetic Series (4 items)
  • London Grooves
  • L.A. Confidential

TRackS:

• Sunset Sound
  • Comprexxor
  • Space Delay

Stand alone:

• Hammond B-3X
  • Lurssen Mastering Console
  • MixBox
  • Modo Bass
  • Modo Drum

If I missed something please let me know & I'll update the list.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Is there a clear list of what's not included (too new or otherwise) in the suites i.e. AmpliTube 5, SampleTank4, etc.
Having picked up a couple of the $199 suites I'm looking items for I'm missing...

This is what I have so far...

Suites:
AmpliTube 5:

• AmpliTube Joe Satriani
  • Fender® Collection 1 & 2
  •  AmpliTube SVX 1 & 2
  • AmpliTube Orange®
  •  AmpliTube Mesa/Boogie®
  •  Fulltone® Collection
  •  Amplitube Leslie®
  •  AmpliTube Slash
  •  AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™
  •  Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection
  •  AmpliTube Brian May

Note if you previously had Amplitube 4 Max you're missing:

•  AmpliTube Brian May

SampleTank 4:

• Electromagnetik Series (4 items)
  • Cinekinetic Series (4 items)

TRackS:

• Sunset Sound
  • Comprexxor

Stand alone:

• Hammond B-3X
  • Lurssen Mastering Console
  • MixBox
  • Modo Bass
  • Modo Drum

If I missed something please let me know & I'll update the list.

8 hours ago, ALC said:

“I've improved my Group Buy spreadsheet with a couple interactive filters. It's now a tool for figuring out how many freebies we'll need to get everything you want, or alternatively, how many times you'll want to buy in.”

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8190166#p8190166

I’ve been using my own spreadsheet but if I were to start over, I’d start with this.  Check it out.

The referenced spreadsheet has all the info you're looking for.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Does Sunset Sound & Comprexxor plugins come with T-RackS 5 Deluxe?
I thought so but they're showing up as trials...

Those were both released after the T-RackS 5 release.  IK does not retroactively include new products into an existing bundle. They become "singles only", or may be added to a future bundle...

Edited by abacab

4 minutes ago, abacab said:

Those were both added after the T-RackS 5 release.  IK does not retroactively include new products into an existing bundle. They become "singles only", or may be added to a future bundle...

Correct.  They were added to Total Studio Max 3.  That's the only bundle at this point that contains them.
Sunset was included at realease of TSM3, and TSM3 Owners got Comprexxor FREE!  That was a first (and a WELCOME one)!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ALC said:
10 hours ago, ALC said:

“I've improved my Group Buy spreadsheet with a couple interactive filters. It's now a tool for figuring out how many freebies we'll need to get everything you want, or alternatively, how many times you'll want to buy in.”

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8190166#p8190166

I’ve been using my own spreadsheet but if I were to start over, I’d start with this.  Check it out.

The referenced spreadsheet has all the info you're looking for.

I wouldn't be sure that spreadsheet is perfectly fine. I have Sampletank 4 MAX and I didn't find in My Products some of the newer instruments from the so called "collection series" i.e. LA Confidental, Alternate Keys, Clavitube or the Hitmakers (any of them). Could someone confirm? Or did they add them to "Sound Download" in My Products section after my downloads expired?

But anyway according to this and this detailed instrument lists the above aren't in the ST4 MAX.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, chris.r said:

I wouldn't be sure that spreadsheet is perfectly fine. I have Sampletank 4 MAX and I didn't find in My Products some of the newer instruments from the so called "collection series" i.e. LA Confidental, Alternate Keys, Clavitube or the Hitmakers (any of them). Could someone confirm? Or did they add them to "Sound Download" in My Products section after my downloads expired?

But anyway according to this and this detailed instrument lists the above aren't in the ST4 MAX.

I’m in the same boat.  Yes, those aren’t in ST4 MAX.  Check in Custom Shop to see what is available for purchase.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

21 minutes ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

Heads-up: the spreadsheet is very helpful but it may not be 100% accurate (e.g., I have TS2Max but I do not have London Grooves), always double-check the info

17 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Good to know.  I've been using my own spreadsheet and just checking against Custom Shop.  It'd be good to let the spreadsheet owner know.