Arturia announces _AstroLab - Avant-garde Stage Keyboard 1599€

Solidos

https://www.arturia.com/products/hardware-synths/astrolab-61/overview

1599€

Explore a vast spectrum of classic and modern sounds. AstroLab is a 61-key stage keyboard combining the power of synthesis, intuitive controls, and an innovative ecosystem - inviting you to focus on your creative expression and transition seamlessly from studio to stage.

AstroLab is an instrument built for the modern age and designed for musicians and producers who seek more creative freedom.

With advanced virtual synthesis built-in alongside an innovative ecosystem and essential controls that let you focus on playing - AstroLab bridges the gap between studio production, live performance and unhindered creative expression.

With 34 instruments to choose from and over 1300 evocative presets, discover a constellation of essential sounds, iconic synths and modern textures never-before-heard in a performance keyboard.

With AstroLab, take your performance sounds beyond samples, your stage setup beyond complication and your studio creations beyond the confines of your DAW.

Go live with full control.

Edited by Solidos
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, mister_tea said:

wishing them the best for the next years, and hoping the "new era" is not a subscription model :) 

I was thinking exactly the same thing!

They have teamed up with bandlab and are announcing a new range of midi/daw controllers - The Sonarturia Bandkeylab. 

25 years and beyond refers to the expected timescale bandlab will need to figure out how much it costs.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 8

Yup, AstroLab Connect is the mobile app and AstroLab is the line of stand-alone keyboards.  At least that's what seems to be most apparent.  I'm hoping from more since I'm not really interested in this.

Edited by Pat Osterday

14 hours ago, paulo said:

They have teamed up with bandlab and are announcing a new range of midi/daw controllers - The Sonarturia Bandkeylab. 

25 years and beyond refers to the expected timescale bandlab will need to figure out how much it costs.

With a Sonar Lifetime license included

• Haha 1

It's seems to be a synth according to the audiofanzine.fr website. The translation of the title is "we discover the product of the year", they will be a live just after the arturia's presentation.

Screenshot_20240409_153801.png

3 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Yeah, I guess they are banking on people using the mobile app with the Keyboard, i assume the holes at the top are for the Phone/Tablet stand

Yep… but for that might aswell carry a macbook air/pro around and ditch completely the use for a standalone keyboard, and get much more flexibility with that setup.

maybe this could be an hybrid keyboard that blend their brute synth with their vst lineup

lets see what they have to show

• Solidos changed the title to Arturia announces _AstroLab - Avant-garde Stage Keyboard 1599€