iZotope Music Production Suite 6 is here - update from V5 for $41.16

ralfrobert

14 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

The only issue with Native Access to 2 is in order to install older products, you'll have to reinstall the older Native Access to do so.

Eh, no need. At the rate NI's glitching, we'll soon get K14 CE for the price of a HoRNet EQ. 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 3

Sign in with your iZotope account

Please use your iZotope.com credentials.

Wrong email or password.

I get this circle jerk where neither NI or Izotope passowrd works.

***** it I'm done with Izotope or any other developer until they divorce from NI.   Outside of Kontakt and their hardware the NI eco system is ****.

39 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Sign in with your iZotope account

Please use your iZotope.com credentials.

Wrong email or password.

I get this circle jerk where neither NI or Izotope passowrd works

Same here. Doesn’t matter for me. Won’t buy anything anyway, but I can’t remember if I have MPS or not, and if I do, what version.

So all said and done, given the JRR deal is a mistake (only for purchasers of MPS5 during the month of August 2023), my best current "deal" (citing iZotope's Loyalty offer) seems to be to upgrade/purchase to the Music Production Suite 6 (I do have the 5.2 version, and don't need the other  Bundle products). I don't use or need the Guitar Rig product, but to buy individual upgrades for Nectar 4 Advanced ($119) and Ozone 11 Advanced ($148) would total $268. The "upgrade" pricing is the same as a straight purchase price for the Loyalty offer,

So id anyone sees a better "legitimate" deal to get Nectar 4 + Ozone11 (both Advanced versions) please post to this thread.

2 hours ago, locrian said:

Or they'll face a Wavesesque debacle of their own.

Too many (savvy) folks have already bought it, installed it, and in my case, deleted older versions.  I'm not going back!  Just try and make me.

Well, I even took a picture before ordering. No mention of August or other limitations whatsoever. 

Edited by Fleer
Edith: you did well.
  • Like 2

I jumped onto the deal earlier today, and without reading the fine print (and before helpful folks here read it, noticed important bits and posted about them). I started from an "All plugins" bundle (and I don't remember which version of MPS was included but it was certainly earlier than August 2023).

After requesting and receiving the codes, I entered the MPS one into the iZotope Installation manager and the GuitarRig one into NI Access. Both were accepted ok. Guitar Rig did take a few minutes before showing up as available to install (it felt like 10 minutes approx, but I was multitasking and not counting, the number may be off). A MPS6 license was deposited in my iLok (there was an option to license the machine instead, but I chose iLok)

Overall I was pretty happy with how it worked (and many thanks to the developers of iZotope Installation Manager and Native Access for making installations easy!) Now I have a small amount of uncertainty... Will the licenses be revoked? I hope not

• Like 4

6 hours ago, fitzroy said:

Yeah, me too, but if you look on the product page, the Mod Pack and Crush Pack are supposed to be included 🤔

Double check as they don't install under those names.

Mod Pack consists of 3 different modules:

• Choral
  • Phasis
  • Flair

more info at
https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/effects/effects-series-mod-pack/

Crush Pack consists of:

• Bite
  • Dirt 
  • Freak

more info at
https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/effects/effects-series-crush-pack/

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

Will the licenses be revoked? I hope not

I really don't think so.

The problem was with the way the sale was worded.  It didn't seem like mis-pricing to me given just how little changed from MPS5 to MPS6.  I assumed iZotope priced this upgrade to generate quick cash.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, fitzroy said:

Grem - if you haven't succeeded already, I couldn't install GR7 using Native Access, I had to install Native Access 2 (had no idea it existed, figured it would auto-update to whatever the current version is). 

That exactly what I had to do too. What's the difference between NA and NA2?

• Like 1

I am sure that the people that got in on this pricing error don't have anything to worry about. 

If you got serial numbers and then registered them, I believe that we got a great fantastic magical deal and these licenses will not be revoked.

If you didn't get in on the deal, then you missed out and will have to pay full price. 

Simple. Enjoy the software.  

Thanks Uncle E!!

Edited by Grem
  • Like 5