iZotope Music Production Suite 6 is here - update from V5 for $41.16

ralfrobert

https://www.izotope.com/en/products/music-production-suite.html

Guitar Rig 7, Ozone 11, new Nectar 4. Please decide for yourself if it is a deal for you. 

Edit: $41.16 on JRRshop with code Group. Price is for the update from V5. 

Other deals, too, but this is the best if you have got the base product. 

https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-music-production-suite-upgrade-mps-4

Edited by ralfrobert
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

I think it's currently an intro-price, so that would make it a deal.

There'll be a special offer in Japan, meant for Japanes people only, but maybe one can use it from abroad too:

https://store.minet.jp/category/_PROMO_IZOTOPE2/

Translated by Google Chrome:

☆ As a Japan-only benefit, "MI Plugin Pack 2023" will be presented to all those who purchase the products on the iZotope new product promo price list!
MI Plugin Pack 2023 includes the following 6 products (Mntra Pripyat / UJAM Virtual Guitarist SILK / Cinesamples Musio 3 month license / Audiomovers LISTENTO Pro & Inject & Omnibus 1 month license each). The application page for Japan-only benefits will be released at a later date on iZotope.jp .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I took one for the team and bought the update. Will play around with it today and share my impressions. 

Purchased at JRR and received the keys instantly. The price may be an error, so I went for it right now. 

Will sell off the leftovers as there are separate codes.

Edited by ralfrobert
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Great Idea 1

24 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

I took one for the team and bought the update. Will play around with it today and share my impressions. 

Purchased at JRR and received the keys instantly. The price may be an error, so I went for it right now. 

Sometimes that approach is the best way!

With the serials, which ones were separate? Quite a few duplicates from the last version.

6 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Sometimes that approach is the best way!

With the serials, which ones were separate? Quite a few duplicates from the last version.

Guitar Rig 7, Creative Mixing Set, the reverbs, Melodyne, NI plugin bundle, MPS 6. Six serials in total. 

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, ralfrobert said:

Guitar Rig 7, Creative Mixing Set, the reverbs, Melodyne, NI plugin bundle, MPS 6. Six serials in total. 

Did you get one serial for getmylicense.ca and then multiple serials from them?

Edit: Answering my own question - yes that’s how it works.

Edited by trager
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I got it...no brainer at that price...and it is Guitar Rig 7, which is likely due out today

I got MPS5.2 about a year ago so am fairly new to the whole MPS updates. It is ever this low to update to the next version??  Honestly, I'd probably pay the $41.16 just for the Nectar update!  That said, I'm about tapped out on all the deals lately. This forum is a bad habit!

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2

• ralfrobert changed the title to iZotope Music Production Suite 6 is here - update from V5 for $41.16
  • Wookiee locked this topic