How to get ISW SHREDDAGE AMP XTC only $7 or free!

laglag

5 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Well trying to get this stupid thing just screwed me...
I tried the "add the freebie to the cart and check out" to 
get the $30 price on XTC...and when it popped up to add
it to the cart I figured it would go back to the cart, but NOPE...
it dinged my Paypal for $30 that I don't have.   I thought I would
be able to add the coupons to get it free....but NOPE!
I guess I shouldn't have selected Paypal as the payment method!

That's what I get for trying!  >:(

Do you mean that when you buy something using paypal it doesn’t take you to the PayPal login site and ask for verification of purchase and payment first? 

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Bugger... Yeah I never selected any payment details anywhere, as the order was just the freebie ones so it didn't force me to. Fingers crossed you enjoy it at least 🙂

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Do you mean that when you buy something using paypal it doesn’t take you to the PayPal login site and ask for verification of purchase and payment first? 

It didn't offer me the XTC until afterwards...which is why I figured it would go back to the cart,
but didn't!  My stupidity....

10 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Similar here 😞

• Sad 3

It’s a pretty good sim amp anyway. I’m thinking ImpactSoundworks may be testing the waters with this first (Bogner) one and will expand when it takes off. After all, they only launched last fall. So I guess it’s a good thing people are getting it for $30 (or less). Here’s hoping more ISW amps are coming. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, cclarry said:

It didn't offer me the XTC until afterwards...which is why I figured it would go back to the cart,
but didn't!  My stupidity....

I totally feared that this would happen to me, but it didn't. Instead it sent me back to the cart to tell me that my payment method was invalid. It had Visa selected with no card details. I guess I was lucky as that gave me the opportunity to add the coupon codes.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, laglag said:

I have created a new account to try it out, and it seems that if you purchase Shreddage 3 Stratus FREE for $0, you qualify for the crossgrade.

Yes, I got it for $30 alert to be chosen before the checking out the Shreddage 3 Stratus FREE, and you can make it total to $0 withen the two coupons before the new check.

Thank you.

47 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

I totally feared that this would happen to me, but it didn't. Instead it sent me back to the cart to tell me that my payment method was invalid. It had Visa selected with no card details. I guess I was lucky as that gave me the opportunity to add the coupon codes.

This happened to me too.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Last Call said:

How did you do it? Sad face

I Just did follow the instructions... With the 2 codes... No special trick... I wasn't really interrested by the product... But after Years of deals, you can't resist !!! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 2

Thank you! In the purchase of the free product I added the AMP XTC then I put the same discount code #1 on it twice and it threw the shopping cart at "$0" after the purchase an Email is sent with the serial which serves to activate the Trial which is downloaded from the account page 👍

• Great Idea 1

I added the two free guitars to cart and went to check out. At that point it prompted me to add the amp to cart for $30. I did so. When you try to continue checkout it then says "invalid payment method" because there is a non-free product in the cart. This is when you login. Then add the two codes. Price should now be zero. Check out. 

it may prompt you to add the amp for 30 again. Don't as you already have it in cart. 

Edited by Anxiousmofo
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Anxiousmofo said:

I added the two free guitars to cart and went to check out. At that point it prompted me to add the amp to cart for $30. I did so. When you try to continue checkout it then says "invalid payment method" because there is a non-free product in the cart. This is when you login. Then add the two codes. Price should now be zero. Check out. 

it may prompt you to add the amp for 30 again. Don't as you already have it in cart. 

Best explanation ever, thank you!!!

• Like 2

If you want to get it for FREE then DO NOT add the amp to the cart! Get the free guitar and checkout and place order as if that is the only thing you want! There wont be a payment method because it is free. Then before the order gets placed a pop-up will ask if you want the amp as well for $30. It gives you two selections "add to cart" or "no thanks". Choose add to cart. Then it wont proceed because you need to add your payment details. You will see that you need to pay $30. This is when you add the first coupon code. Apply it. It should reduce the price to $7. Then add the other coupon code and it should reduce it to $0. Do this all while logged out just incase you have a saved payment method.

I 'm surprised some people don't get it or give up so easily and accept whatever is shown without finding out or trying something else. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Not that is really matters, since my codes registered fine in Pulse, but they don't show in my account.  Only thing there is a cheapie and a freebie I got back in 2017.  Definitely same email.  Meh.  Free is free. Thanks @laglag and ISW!

Edited by Brian Lawler
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

If there is a product you want to crossgrade, try this code. ISWSTR50KX5H But it is an old code, it cannot be used for new products released within 2 years. It was a maximum of $50 off, but it seems to have been nerfed to a maximum of $29.😭

Edited by laglag
  • Like 3