How to get ISW SHREDDAGE AMP XTC only $7 or free!

laglag

1. Go to [MyDeals] and add AMP XTC to your cart.

2.Plese enter two coupon codes. 

saxtc15ttxjk2

SAXTC156JAMUR

3.Buy it!😃

If you do not have the right to crossgrade, you will be granted the right if you purchase the guitar for free.

Edited by laglag
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 7

image.jpeg.20e24caea961c80b84e91cabe63fe0d6.jpeg

Amateurs.

Iadded the free Shreddages to my cart and upon checkout it asked if I wanted to add XTC for $30. Then one coupon that's clearly meant to give $15 off did $27 off. No idea why this happened. I had another loyalty deal in my cart before but removed it before going to checkout.

• Great Idea 2
  • Haha 3

50 minutes ago, jngnz said:

Amateurs.

Iadded the free Shreddages to my cart and upon checkout it asked if I wanted to add XTC for $30. Then one coupon that's clearly meant to give $15 off did $27 off. No idea why this happened. I had another loyalty deal in my cart before but removed it before going to checkout.

Rookie mistake not using that second coupon 😉

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Greg said:

where did that saxt coupon come from?  I bought this yesterday for $30 :(

I hate it when that happens.

That's one of the reasons why Steve Duda doesn't do discounts/sales for Serum. He doesn't want people who paid the full price to feel bad when the price drops. I respect that.

Anyhow, how is the plugin?

Edited by audioschmaudio

Getting tired of companies that do this sketchy stuff with the upgrade / crossgrade pricing.  Impact Soundworks is another company that doesn't  show your discounted pricing from the main store, and require you do go through a section of your account to access "Deals / Crossgrade / Upgrade" options. Clearly intentional, as I'm sure half their customers don't even see the upgrade / crossgrade pricing.

If I go through the main store, this deal gives me a price of like $60 with coupons  - forget the exact price, but somewhere around there. If I add through "My Deals" in my account (as OP said), I get $11.  That pre-coupon crossgrade / upgrade price should be shown in the main store. It might even get them more sales, since prior customers could actually see their upgrade price when browsing the shop. I wasn't even aware of how many upgrade / crossgrade items I qualified for. But now I'm miffed, so won't bother buying anything lol.

Edited by Carl Ewing
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, jngnz said:

Amateurs.

Hahahaha. You’re the amateur :):):). I added  a free shreddage and proceeded to checkout. Then it asked me if I wanted to add XTC for $30. Then I applied both codes and for everything for free. Woohoo. 

edit: just saw someone already pointed that out. :):):):)

Edited by MrFigg
  • Haha 2

Just now, MrFigg said:

Hahahaha. You’re the amateur :):):). I added  a free shreddage and proceeded to checkout. Then it asked me if I wanted to add XTC for $30. Then I applied both codes and for everything for free. Woohoo. 

I couldn't apply a second code. Or maybe I just thought I couldn't because it saved the first code in the form. 😭

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, jngnz said:

I couldn't apply a second code. Or maybe I just thought I couldn't because it saved the first code in the form. 😭

You can enter multiple codes, you just clear the box and enter the second one 😎

• Sad 1

Ok. Now I have it how the hell do I get it, install it and activate it. It’s talking about Pulse and Native Access. So I download the demo and activate it there? . Do I just put the code into native access? I don’t see any downloads in my products. Only the reg code. 

1 hour ago, laglag said:

Is it possible that you entered the coupons in the wrong order?🤨

no, even if you apply codes wrong order still same for me 11, update now even 14

Edited by dee
  • Sad 1