How to get ISW SHREDDAGE AMP XTC only $7 or free!

laglag

16 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Ok. Now I have it how the hell do I get it, install it and activate it. It’s talking about Pulse and Native Access. So I download the demo and activate it there? . Do I just put the code into native access? I don’t see any downloads in my products. Only the reg code. 

Download and install Pulse and register that if you haven't already in the past. Then in Pulse, you can add products, so do that by using the code.

You can then download/install it with Pulse, then open your DAW, scan for new plugins if it's not automatic, then create an audio track (or on guitar VSTi) effect slot add it.

The first time you open it, it will prompt for that same code and your email address.

It has nothing to do with Native Access at all 🙂

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Download and install Pulse and register that if you haven't already in the past. Then in Pulse, you can add products, so do that by using the code.

You can then download/install it with Pulse, then open your DAW, scan for new plugins if it's not automatic, then create an audio track (or on guitar VSTi) effect slot add it.

The first time you open it, it will prompt for that same code and your email address.

It has nothing to do with Native Access at all 🙂

Great. Thanks. Is the code linked to the email used for the  ISW account?

1 minute ago, MrFigg said:

Great. Thanks. Is the code linked to the email used for the  ISW account?

I think it might be, but it also might just be registering it to that serial and not linked initially. I've seen both with plugins, so it could be either. Unless there's a good reason not to, then I'd keep them the same just to be safe.

Just now, dee said:

yes, its even higher as my deals price is 49 but sale price 79

Weird. Have you tried adding one of the free guitars? I added Stratus Free and placed the order then it asked me to add the AMP for $30 and I accepted. Then I added the two coupons and it became $0.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Hillmy said:

Weird. Have you tried adding one of the free guitars? I added Stratus Free and placed the order then it asked me to add the AMP for $30 and I accepted. Then I added the two coupons and it became $0.

thank you, so trick was that i never hit place order as i thought if i hit place order it will make final step to purchase and thats it,,,

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MrFigg said:

Ok. Now I have it how the hell do I get it, install it and activate it. It’s talking about Pulse and Native Access. So I download the demo and activate it there? . Do I just put the code into native access? I don’t see any downloads in my products. Only the reg code. 

Yeah that was the hardest part. Couldn't find a download anywhere. I had to "buy" the demo and that finally gave me download links in "My Products". They seem to be individualised to my order so I can't link here unfortunately.

30 minutes ago, jngnz said:

Yeah that was the hardest part. Couldn't find a download anywhere. I had to "buy" the demo and that finally gave me download links in "My Products". They seem to be individualised to my order so I can't link here unfortunately.

You can just add the code into Pulse and download it via that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jngnz said:

Really? Didn't look like a Pulse code to me so I didn’t try.

I think Pulse codes just have to be unique - they just typically have a certain format. I bought some stuff from T+S a while ago that had an NI serial number. When T+S packed up, I wrote to a developer asking to download an update for their library. My NI serial got added and I could use it in Pulse to (re)download the library.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jngnz said:

Really? Didn't look like a Pulse code to me so I didn’t try.

I thought the exact same thing when I looked at it too! But yes, it is and worked perfectly.

It also means all updates will show up and be delivered in there for it too once you register it in Pulse.

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 1

Well trying to get this stupid thing just screwed me...
I tried the "add the freebie to the cart and check out" to 
get the $30 price on XTC...and when it popped up to add
it to the cart I figured it would go back to the cart, but NOPE...
it dinged my Paypal for $30 that I don't have.   I thought I would
be able to add the coupons to get it free....but NOPE!
I guess I shouldn't have selected Paypal as the payment method!

That's what I get for trying!  >:(

• Confused 2
  • Sad 5