How to get ISW SHREDDAGE AMP XTC only $7 or free!

laglag

1 hour ago, Hillmy said:

If you want to get it for FREE then DO NOT add the amp to the cart! Get the free guitar and checkout and place order as if that is the only thing you want! There wont be a payment method because it is free. Then before the order gets placed a pop-up will ask if you want the amp as well for $30. It gives you two selections "add to cart" or "no thanks". Choose add to cart. Then it wont proceed because you need to add your payment details. You will see that you need to pay $30. This is when you add the first coupon code. Apply it. It should reduce the price to $7. Then add the other coupon code and it should reduce it to $0. Do this all while logged out just incase you have a saved payment method.

I 'm surprised some people don't get it or give up so easily and accept whatever is shown without finding out or trying something else. 

This!!!!! ^^^
image.png.b20a2ce49fad23a0314be08c3539de50.png

• Like 6

7 hours ago, satyabrata satapathy said:

Nothing's working to get it for 30 , do I have to be new customer?

Don't login, add the free 2 shreddage instruments, go to checkout, click on proceed (last instance of the process, or something like that), at that point you will get the offer to add the plugin for 30 bucks, add to cart, login, put the codes, voila. The trick is to achieve them offering you the plugin for 30 bucks, otherwise you won't get it for free.

Edited by Last Call
SPELLING, typos

2 hours ago, Last Call said:

Don't login, add the free 2 shreddage instruments, go to checkout, click on proceed (last instance of the process, or something like that), at that point you will get the oofer to add the plugin for 39 bucks, add to cart, login, put the codes, voila. The trick is to achieve them offering you the plugin for 30 bucks, otherwise you won't get it for free.

worked 😁

Edited by satyabrata satapathy
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Thought I'd check it out again...lowest you can get it down to is $1 now. 30$ - first code =$11 - second code= $1

So they must've done something.

Same.  Purchased for $1.

• Like 1

Now all we need is another $10 off code and with the Loyalty and Reward pricing we can get Bass Sculptor for free. Anybody got one? Or if you haven't already used the one posted at the start of the thread then you're good to go.

I'm going to repost this from the other thread...

Hey guys - owner of ISW here. This is abusing our system. Period. This year and the last have been difficult for us with a general pullback across the music gear industry in demand. We've implemented various discounts for our customers as a gesture of a good will and to help people enjoy our instruments through rocky economic times. At the same time, despite that pullback in demand, we've created new jobs (with benefits) in the last 2 years and I'm personally committed to avoiding layoffs at all costs. In 2022 I took a 75% pay cut to ensure the well-being of my employees.

Because of the behavior here, we have to disable multiple discounts entirely, so nobody will get them, and we may have to disable others as well.

I'll now have to spend my time (currently on my one vacation I get per year) and money researching how to solve a problem that folks here created. These are resources that could have been spent on product updates or developing new instruments, that we now have to spend preventing abuse.

Please think about your actions next time you do something like this to a tiny business like us.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Andrew Aversa said:

I'm going to repost this from the other thread...

Hey guys - owner of ISW here. This is abusing our system. Period. This year and the last have been difficult for us with a general pullback across the music gear industry in demand. We've implemented various discounts for our customers as a gesture of a good will and to help people enjoy our instruments through rocky economic times. At the same time, despite that pullback in demand, we've created new jobs (with benefits) in the last 2 years and I'm personally committed to avoiding layoffs at all costs. In 2022 I took a 75% pay cut to ensure the well-being of my employees.

Because of the behavior here, we have to disable multiple discounts entirely, so nobody will get them, and we may have to disable others as well.

I'll now have to spend my time (currently on my one vacation I get per year) and money researching how to solve a problem that folks here created. These are resources that could have been spent on product updates or developing new instruments, that we now have to spend preventing abuse.

Please think about your actions next time you do something like this to a tiny business like us.

Here the other thread from @Andrew Aversa

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

ISW is a great company indeed. Not giant like Native Instruments but great notwithstanding. I think it’s a good thing to acknowledge their thoughts on this. 

Especially the Bandlab forum members are evil thieves.