AAS Sound Pack Gifts are going out now!

cclarry

11 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

My favorite for the first is Cinémathèque. For the last, any of Masala, Masala 2, or Journeys would likely yield hours of fun. Fortunately, they have Swatches so that you can demo a dozen or so of each, so make sure to get the latest version of Swatches and give 'em a listen.

Thanks. Masala was on my audition list and I'll check out the others 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Starship Krupa said:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Native Instruments\VSTPlugins

I knew there was something about NI as well but I couldn't find it anymore on my disk nor in Chromaphone's installation log! Maybe it was the AAS Player.

Good catch you too :) 

Edited by chris.r

28 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

My favorite for the first is Cinémathèque.

That is nice. Very nice. Already have that one, and it almost makes me want to add the Ultra Analog VA-3.

Edit: just checked and AAS offered me an upgrade Ultra Analog Session to Ultra Analog VA-3 for $49. And I already had a few expansions for that in my Player collection. Done!

Edited by abacab
  • Like 2

I don't own the full strum player (as a guitarist, I'd hope it the the one I'd be least likely to need), but was wondering is it possible go get the midi files from something like Post Rock, like is available presumably to those that do?

I didn't see it in the same path as the "cakewalk sonar" version of Strum where they have midi files you can select and then drag to a project.  I'd think those would get installed somewhere for the people that have the full Player.    

Here is a heads up for everyone: Something must have happened over at AAS. I was subscribed to their mail list. I know this because I went back and saw that I got the freebie email from last year. (And just as a side note, I didn't cash that freebie in. So on a whim I tried it and I'll be damn! It worked! I got my freebie from last year! A Chomaphone 3 sound pack too!!! Gotta love this company!!)

But I checked and sure enough I was not subscribed to the mailing list. ANd I know for sure that I didn't unsubscribe this year. Something changed it and it wasn't me. 

SO if you haven't gotten the freebie yet, go check your settings.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Grem said:

Here is a heads up for everyone: Something must have happened over at AAS. I was subscribed to their mail list. I know this because I went back and saw that I got the freebie email from last year. (And just as a side note, I didn't cash that freebie in. So on a whim I tried it and I'll be damn! It worked! I got my freebie from last year! A Chomaphone 3 sound pack too!!! Gotta love this company!!)

But I checked and sure enough I was not subscribed to the mailing list. ANd I know for sure that I didn't unsubscribe this year. Something changed it and it wasn't me. 

Same with me! Is the freebie link personalized? I never got one cuz they turned off my newsletter subscription!

2 minutes ago, fret_man said:

Same with me! Is the freebie link personalized? I never got one cuz they turned off my newsletter subscription!

Yes the link is for you. They send an email with a link so that you can pick which one you get.  Others on this thread have said after they re-subscribed that they received an email with the freebie.

I just rejoioned this morning and am still waiting on my freebie email.

Edited by Grem
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Grem said:

Mine was switched off too which is strange because I've been getting the update/upgrade emails from them as recently as the Cyber Monday one and I also bought and registered Chromaphone 3 recently so it shouldn't have been auto-disabled because my account has been inactive for a long time or anything like that. Switched it back on again and I've also sent message to AAS support saying that others are having the same issue, so hopefully they will reply.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

5 hours ago, Grem said:

Something must have happened over at AAS. I was subscribed to their mail list. I know this because I went back and saw that I got the freebie email from last year (...) But I checked and sure enough I was not subscribed to the mailing list. ANd I know for sure that I didn't unsubscribe this year. Something changed it and it wasn't me.

During the previous year there was this campaign with introducing new law regarding personal data safety where every data holder had to ask his subscribers for an extra permission to keep the data otherwise they had to delete it. Usually it was an email asking for a new consent to keep us as subscribers, this is where I think I've got unsubscribed in many places after I didn't reply to some of those emails. And it was AAS one of them too.

Edited by chris.r
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1