It's Official! Cakewalk by Bandlab - Creative Sauce Group on Facebook hits 10,000 followers!

cclarry

• cclarry changed the title to It's Official! Cakewalk by Bandlab - Creative Sauce Group on Facebook hits 10,000 followers!
2 minutes ago, bitflipper said:

What is this "Facebook" thing you're referring to? Is it some kind of cult?

Kind of, except robes aren't required.
Monthly subscription fee is 10 grams of cerebral gray matter which devotees claim you'll never miss.   

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 7

Mike/Creative Sauce is a very likeable guy who does a good job at making helpful and entertaining YouTube content. I just hope that Sonar doesn't go subscription-only with Sonar, so that they'll be plenty of reasons for me to enjoy Mike's new channel (if not, he also has a Studio One channel...). 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, bitflipper said:

What is this "Facebook" thing you're referring to? Is it some kind of cult?

As far as I can make out it's a website for people who, despite all the contrary evidence that they post on a daily basis, still somehow believe that their lives and opinions are interesting.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, JoeGBradford said:

Just like this place 🙂

3 hours ago, paulo said:

As far as I can make out it's a website for people who, despite all the contrary evidence that they post on a daily basis, still somehow believe that their lives and opinions are interesting.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Kind of, except robes aren't required.
Monthly subscription fee is 10 grams of cerebral gray matter which devotees claim you'll never miss.   

Not sure I want to see the disrobed members.

• Haha 4