Native £45 Voucher

JoeGBradford

1 hour ago, Brian Lawler said:

I didn't read the terms and conditions.  Installing now.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2023-12-21_14-49-00.thumb.jpg.ccf92a8cc795c9c11110907925eea22e.jpg

Great idea but it won't accept the voucher before calculating any taxes here. I have no idea how you managed it.

EDIT: had to re-add the address, it ok now! :) 

NB: next time I'll go your rote and read less cr@p LOL

Edited by chris.r
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

I don't think you could possibly regret getting KONTAKT, Joe.

I have a thread full of my recommendations for free sample libraries for the full version of KONTAKT. There's a wealth of high quality instruments in there.  Pianos, synths, brass, strings, drums, percussion -- it's there. The included Factory library with KONTAKT likely also includes some libraries you'd enjoy. I don't think I have a single DAW project with multiple instruments that doesn't include KONTAKT. I use it far more than anything else. 

Thanks Peter - I had a quick listen through to the Kontakt libraries and although there is some good stuff in there I wasn't overwhelmed - especially as I have IK TotalStudio 2 Max and several other libraries & synths. However, as you suggest, the main temptation is the free libraries. I'm a tight git money wise but  I'll mull it over during the holiday and will probably bite - after all my New Years Resolution is likely to be to spend more time making music and less on Facebook and forums 😉 Oh and drink less beer which would pay for Kontakt - that's how I justified buying TS2 Max 🙂 - but only after drinking less beer! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JoeGBradford said:

Thanks Peter - I had a quick listen through to the Kontakt libraries and although there is some good stuff in there I wasn't overwhelmed - especially as I have IK TotalStudio 2 Max and several other libraries & synths. However, as you suggest, the main temptation is the free libraries. I'm a tight git money wise but  I'll mull it over during the holiday and will probably bite - after all my New Years Resolution is likely to be to spend more time making music and less on Facebook and forums 😉 Oh and drink less beer which would pay for Kontakt - that's how I justified buying TS2 Max 🙂 - but only after drinking less beer! 

Haha! Drinking less beer (or any alcoholic beverages) can save a lot of money! You can (and I once did!) go through $50 USD at pubs! A tip from my performing days -- just tell the servers to charge everything to the bass player account. But I don't want to encourage you to spend when money is tight; I understand that situation very well. There are plenty of free alternatives. If you're looking for specific instruments, you can always PM me and maybe I can help you avoid the temptation to spend by pointing you towards free alternatives. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Thanks 1

I have a doubt , since i normally only go from komplete upgrade to komplete upgrade i dont know the answer but, if you have Komplete Ultimate 14 CE, and buy some of the newer instruments, they are taking into account on the upgrade price when Ultimate 15 is out? Or you get the normal upgrade price like if you didnt have them?

Edited by GoncaloL

3 minutes ago, GoncaloL said:

I have a doubt , since i normally only go from komplete upgrade to komplete upgrade i dont know the answer but, if you have Komplete Ultimate 14 CE, and buy some of the newer instruments, they are taking into account on the upgrade price when Ultimate 15 is out? Or you get the normal upgrade price like if you didnt have them?

Yes.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

Not sure if this is known but it's working on purchases under $100.

The trick seems to be.. add to your cart, start checkout (without coupon) until address is added and tax is there. Then don't finish checkout but go back to the cart and add the coupon. Because the tax was added, the amount is > $100. So now you can checkout.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Barrie said:

The trick seems to be.. add to your cart, start checkout (without coupon) until address is added and tax is there. Then don't finish checkout but go back to the cart and add the coupon. Because the tax was added, the amount is > $100. So now you can checkout.

Duh.  I see it was mentioned earlier.  And here I thought I had a scoop but was really just too lazy to read all of the posts.  Thanks.

Edited by Marc Cormier

2 hours ago, Kirean said:

Is there a list of stuff or a shred of knowledge on things that won't be included in Komplete 15 that one could use the coupon for?

Low End Strings? Cremona Quartet? Anything?

There's so many items on NIs site now that it's probably impossible to tell what will / will not be included in K15. They are not only reseller for a bunch of companies, but some of these companies also have Komplete partnerships.

However - 99% sure these NI produced products will be in K15 bundles (that aren't in K14):

Valves Pro
Fables
Vocal Colors
Schema: Dark
Guitar Rig Pro 7
Spotlight Collection: Ireland
Session Percussion
Session Ukelele
Desolate Guitars
Low End Strings
Rudiments
Rolling Tides
Bazzazian Tapes

These are all NI productions which usually get auto-added to the next Komplete series. Everything else would be up in the air, although I'm assuming more iZotope & Plugin Alliance stuff will be added in the next update.

FYI - Cremona Quartet is already in K14 Collector's Edition - but each instrument is listed separately instead of labeled as "Cremona Quartet". So you have Stradivari Cello, Stradivari Violin, Amati Viola, Guarneri Violin. I wouldn't be surprised if these are moved into lower Komplete tier on the next update.

Edited by Carl Ewing
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, Carl Ewing said:

There's so many items on NIs site now that it's probably impossible to tell what will / will not be included in K15. They are not only reseller for a bunch of companies, but some of these companies also have Komplete partnerships.

However - 99% sure these NI produced products will be in K15 bundles (that aren't in K14):

Valves Pro
Fables
Vocal Colors
Guitar Rig Pro 7
Session Percussion
Session Ukelele
Desolate Guitars
Low End Strings
Rudiments
Rolling Tides
Bazzazian Tapes

These are all NI productions which usually get auto-added to the next Komplete series. Everything else would be up in the air, although I'm assuming more iZotope & Plugin Alliance stuff will be added in the next update.

FYI - Cremona Quartet is already in K14 Collector's Edition - but each instrument is listed separately instead of labeled as "Cremona Quartet". So you have Stradivari Cello, Stradivari Violin, Amati Viola, Guarneri Violin. I wouldn't be surprised if these are moved into lower Komplete tier on the next update.

Desolate Guitars is a third party product and not a collaboration so won't be in komplete.

Third party products very prominently show the vendor name at the top of the product page, whereas collaborations just mention the names towards the bottom of the page.

1 hour ago, Carl Ewing said:

Valves Pro
Fables
Vocal Colors
Guitar Rig Pro 7
Session Percussion
Session Ukelele
Desolate Guitars
Low End Strings
Rudiments
Rolling Tides
Bazzazian Tapes

Just to add Schema: Dark that it is still to be included too

Now that i see the list there is already more than enough products to justify a new iteration, while there is nothing that really standout, there are some really interesting instruments… Fables, Valves , Session Percussionist…