Native £45 Voucher

JoeGBradford

Can't see this one here. I don't seem able to post the link but head over to NI to find the voucher

Cleverly it starts at a £90 spend - 50p more than a crossgrade to Kontakt7 so I would have to buy one of their £22 instruments / packs to get Kontakt cheaper. Pretty good deal though and I am increasingly tempted as Kontakt also includes two free Play Series (though I can't find much tempting in there!)   

The coupon code is not valid for this product. Verify the list of products it applies to as stated in the terms & conditions for the coupon. Coupons cannot be applied to products that are already discounted. (as always)

Seems that this one DOES work with sale items (I just didn't have enough in my cart).

It also doesn't quite do math correctly though...screenshot_603.thumb.png.31b8b09da7b6f6f3b68787d0f4c3b3ca.png

Edited by Barrie
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, jngnz said:

The EU code doesn't seem to work with sale items or they fixed it for all codes.

I got a Canada code and a US code. Of course they've perfectly calculated the voucher so virtually every combination of either 1 or 2 items comes up to about $1 short of the voucher minimum in either currency, even when doing upgrade sale prices.

So in Canadian, I can add Fables & Vocal Colors, and it comes to $129, since I get $64.50 upgrade price for each coming K14 CE. But the voucher minimum is, of course, $130 CAD. Same applies to buying 1 item without the upgrade price. 

In US it's the same, except it's $99 ($49.50 each) and the voucher minimum is $100. 

Bastards. They've bamboozled me again into needing to buy more to use the voucher.  But I just want these two - specifically for a current project. Even knowing I'll get them in a year with K15 CE. This is another reason I like subscriptions. I hate playing these sales / voucher games. Just give me the whole catalog and all new products for one yearly fee. I pay it for upgrading CE anyway, and I hate waiting a year+ for newly released products I want. Hoping they add that option in 2024.

Edited by Carl Ewing

4 minutes ago, Carl Ewing said:

Hoping they add that option in 2024.

I see absolutely nothing against it as an option. I think they will definetly go for it and add a few more things from Plugin Alliance and iZotope to the upper tier subscription models. That's my guess anyway.

40 minutes ago, Barrie said:

And if you are planning to get the UVI Bundle and you don't own Kontakt 7... you can end up getting Kontakt 7 for $50 (with the UVI Bundle)

OK.. I'm done hijacking this thread. 🙂 

screenshot_604.thumb.png.61281b295a72768c111d3793abb4677d.png

Not hijacking but great info as I also got a better deal for the UVI Bundle.

You guys received a voucher for NI stuff?

Don't see that in my e-mail, but do see one for izotope

Would be interested in the UVI bundle for $149

Special offers are valid through January 15, 2024, at the iZotope Shop. Offers are subject to change at any time. The holiday e-voucher is valid for all iZotope products in the iZotope Shop. The holiday e-voucher requires a minimum initial spend of $100 or equivalent in other currencies in order to be valid. The holiday e-voucher can only be used once per user/iZotope ID. It is not transferable and may not be resold. If not redeemed, the holiday e-voucher expires on December 31, 2023. If the total amount of the holiday e-voucher is not redeemed, the holder is not entitled to payment of the remaining balance. Only one holiday e-voucher can be used per product purchase. The holiday e-voucher can only be redeemed at the NI or iZotope Online Shop. The holiday e-voucher may not be redeemed for cash. The holiday e-voucher is valid from December 21, 2023, to December 31, 2023. 

30 minutes ago, Solidos said:

I see absolutely nothing against it as an option. I think they will definetly go for it and add a few more things from Plugin Alliance and iZotope to the upper tier subscription models. That's my guess anyway.

I highly doubt they would ever lock everything into subscription. That would be absurd, considering the size / diversity of their catalog...losing out on a **** ton of single items sales of individual instruments, expansions, to DJs, producers, etc. Makes sense for Adobe as they can offer industry standard applications for a small monthly fee. 

Komplete series makes sense as it caters to multiple tiers of hardcore users.  Problem is - for people like myself, who are constantly needing new libraries for new projects, I want access to all the new stuff as it's released, but I'm not willing to buy single items knowing I'll get them in the future anyway. This creates a gap - and subscription would solve that. I'm surprised they haven't offered it as an option yet. I'm guessing the people most likely to use a lot of these new libraries (Valves Pro, Low Strings, Vocal Colors, Fables, Session Percussion) are working composers / producers who already have Komplete, but won't be using any of these products until K15 a year from now. It's an odd model. 

Edited by Carl Ewing
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bad Penguin said:

You guys received a voucher for NI stuff?

Don't see that in my e-mail, but do see one for izotope

Would be interested in the UVI bundle for $149

It's on the NI home page (NI-HOLIDAYS23-US), but doesn't work for the UVI bundle

Edited by Barrie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@Bad Penguin The voucher is generic you can find it on the NI website. However, it only works on NI stuff.

1. If you add UVI only it won't work

2. If you put UVI bundle and Massive expansion (14,50€) it will only remove the 14,50€ with the 50€ voucher

3. You can however add UVI bundle plus something from NI that is worth ~50€+ and save those with the voucher

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Doesnt work with Komplete standard upgrade :D .. thats €99.50 for me from K13. Thought i might get it for €50 :D

I was incorrect. It does work.

I added the Komplete 14 standard UPGR to the basket and as suggested by @jngnz .. i also added a Massive X expansion for €14.50. Total: €114, less the €50 voucher code ..

I get the Kompete 14 standard upgr for €64 ( though the Massive X expansion is in Komplete 14 already but does have its use to drop the K14 price to €64 vs €99.50 ) 

Edited by aidan o driscoll
  • Like 1