Sonokinetic - New Ostinato Quartet - €66,93 [500 copies were free] / Ostinato Bundle Double Discount €299.70 (Day 9 of 12 Days of Xmas)

Kirean

• Kirean changed the title to Sonokinetic - Ostinato Quartet - FREE! [Ltd to 500 copies] / Ostinato Bundle Double Discount €299.70 (Day 9 of 12 Days of Xmas)
  • Kirean changed the title to Sonokinetic - New Ostinato Quartet - €66,93 [500 copies were free] / Ostinato Bundle Double Discount €299.70 (Day 9 of 12 Days of Xmas)
7 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

I don't have use for their phrase libraries and find them very unintuitive. I'm just hoping their Celesta library goes on sale. It's a perfect Christmas library (i.e., The Nutcracker Suite). 

I am waiting on Toll as I need some decent cathedral bells.

I like the ostinato libraries but EW Holywood and Fantasy Orchestrators are more versatile and intuitive.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kirean said:

Freebies no more. €66.93 instead.

Took about ~16 minutes to deplete the stock.

And there it is. There is the reason we are constantly watching this forum...watching every 5 minutes in case something like this comes up. And we the faithful were succesful. Another plugin for free that we'll never use. Wayhay!!! Long live the new flesh!!!

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 3

I didn't even bother trying, this time around. I don't find the Ostinato libraries useful at all, and something about this annual, frantic click-and-refresh-a-thon for the limited freebie every year just makes me feel like a trained monkey on a leash. So I sat it out.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

There is the reason we are constantly watching this forum...watching every 5 minutes in case something like this comes up.

Either that or sign up to their newsletter, which I only did for the holidays period.

That's how I found out in time to get the freebie.

38 minutes ago, Amicus717 said:

I didn't even bother trying, this time around. I don't find the Ostinato libraries useful at all, and something about this annual, frantic click-and-refresh-a-thon for the limited freebie every year just makes me feel like a trained monkey on a leash. So I sat it out.

99% of people that got it for free will install it, open it once, click a couple buttons, go "hmm", never open it again, but will be shuffling it around on hard drives for the next 10 years.

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Carl Ewing said:

99% of people that got it for free will install it, open it once, click a couple buttons, go "hmm", never open it again, but will be shuffling it around on hard drives for the next 10 years.

That's like a majority of my libraries especially the free ones.