Early happy christmass And please thinking on me once

Kreveta Puket

Hello all kreveta here ( mira ) im now 4 th day in infection Hospital due to hard covid, health Is no good if someone spend Positive energy i Will be So much thankfull - ONLY energy no need msg or pm in post, i likes these forum So much And want to offer Very early happy christmass to all you guys And your families And friends too, great health. Im So much thankfull be part of these virtual nontoxic friendly fórum ( with love from Czech Republic , Mira aka kreveta 

Edited by Kreveta Puket
  • Like 36

4 hours ago, Kreveta Puket said:

Hello all kreveta here ( mira ) im now 4 th day in infection Hospital due to hard covid, health Is no good if someone spend Positive energy i Will be So much thankfull - ONLY energy no need msg or pm in post, i likes these forum So much And want to offer Very early happy christmass to all you guys And your families And friends too, great health. Im So much thankfull be part of these virtual nontoxic friendly fórum ( with love from Czech Republic , Mira aka kreveta 

Nice to hear from you, Mira. You are missed. I hope you are back to full health soon. My wife has COVID-19 right now too and I'm taking care of her, but fortunately, it's a mild case.  Please keep us updated. You're in my thoughts. - Peter

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Nice to hear from you, Kreveta. You are missed. I hope you are back to full health soon. My wife has COVID-19 right now too and I'm taking care of her, but fortunately, it's a mild case.  Please keep us updated. You're in my thoughts. - Peter

Many THX to all And many THX dear Peter, také care on your wife, Hope there will be fine soon.. good night to all 🍀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Mira, sorry to hear you are in hospital with COVID. I hope they are helping you to feel comfortable as best they can and you are able to find some peace in spite of the circumstances. 

Merry Christmas and all the best wishes for a speedy recovery. I hope you are back home soon and making music again... or at least finding some great deals!

• Like 2