Universal Audio UAD Signature Edition Crossgrade from ANY other UAD Bundle ($142.50)

MusicMan

4 minutes ago, Fleer said:

I’m finding these no-glitch UAD glitches a bit too weird. 

Are they cashing in?

Are they being bought?

Have they been bought?

Will all plugins be free with (free) Luna?

Will all plugins be free with Logic next?

All valid questions... but in the meantime, let us bask in the glory of the glitches! There will be plenty of time for regret later : )

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Are they cashing in?

Are they being bought?

Have they been bought?

I have been having a suspicion they're going to be part of Soundwide / Native Instruments.

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 1

I’ve been eyeballing the Signature Edition all week for $300 on Plug-in Boutique. At $142.50 it was impossible to resist. Except for the free LA2A, I have no previos UAD bundles or plugins. The authorization code just worked fine for me. Everything is registered in my account. This deal is astonishing! I still have goosebumps!

• Like 9
  • Great Idea 1

3 hours ago, Nick Blanc said:

@PavlovsCat  This is what happens with sale versus no sale. I pulled the trigger on this €150 deal. I will not spend it as an extra, so I won't be buying the 3 Valhalla plugins I still want for the same 150. Some other time.

That's completely understandable. The urgency of a sale,  with an absolute hard stop deadline,  is always going to trump something with the same price year round. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I think it's more that they finally realized that they actually DO have to compete,
and so are sucking in as many customers as they possibly can!

they did suck me in.. big time :D

and also pissed me off big time because they don't have yet a clear direction, and the terms change every week or so.

So overall, I love the UAD stuff that I got, I paid around 25$ a plugin and gote some really nice stuff, like the API and Neve collections (including summing), so I consider it a good deal.

But as a customer I feel left off and screwed, so it's a really strange feeling.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

That's completely understandable. The urgency of a sale,  with an absolute hard stop deadline,  is always going to trump something with the same price year round. 

Totally agree

I was thinking between Valhalla Delay, Echoboy and Blackhole...

But now I have no doubt that after purchase this bundle, I am not sure if I need some of those

So... thinking as UAD, takes the money of the people, and remove wishes and needs

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Are they cashing in?

Are they being bought?

Have they been bought?

Wow, after posting this in the Gearslutz UAD thread, I got this:
“You have been removed from this discussion.”. 
So maybe my thoughts were on the dollar?

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Wow, after posting this in the Gearslutz UAD thread, I got this:
“You have been removed from this discussion.”. 
So maybe my thoughts were on the dollar?

Or maybe they just didn't like it...

BTW I too find UADs actions disconcerting.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 2

I think you all of should just enjoy the plugins that you got. I have most of the UAD ecosystem including three hardware units. A few months ago we hoped for $25 coupons - the thought of a $25 plugin was NEVER EVER a thing. If you bought on sale $99 was usually a good price.

You guys got smoking plugins at rock bottom discount rates ... and you're STILL not happy???

• Like 5