Universal Audio UAD Signature Edition Crossgrade from ANY other UAD Bundle ($142.50)

MusicMan

1 hour ago, bluzdog said:

Thanks for the heads up on this! Does this mean that UA will continue to add to this bundle?

As someone that bought the intro diamond bundle at $649, pretty sure answer is no from my recent experience. They will discontinue the bundle and replace it for something else eventually. I think this is a one time incentive to add to the bundle.  Also I reached out to UAD about any options since I was a chump and spent another $600 on individual native plugins before they went haywire and started discounting everything.  They came back with a lame coupon offer.  As someone else said, buying individual plugins from UAD is for fools and a bad investment.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, TheSteven said:

If you have any coupons/offers they're in your UAD shopping cart.

I own all plugin in the bundle exept the comp and the new reverb ...

zero coupon exept 100 off of the studio bundle ...

nothing related to the signzture bundle

Just now, Zo said:

I own all plugin in the bundle exept the comp and the new reverb ...

zero coupon exept 100 off of the studio bundle ...

nothing related to the signzture bundle

Write to their support.  Prepare to get huffy as to initial response as they always seem to want pushback before they get more generous.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Anxiousmofo said:

Write to their support.  Prepare to get huffy as to initial response as they always seem to want pushback before they get more generous.

Will do pushups / pulls and eat a few raw eggs before I reply to them again….thanks for the tip :)

• Haha 3