Universal Audio UAD Signature Edition Crossgrade from ANY other UAD Bundle ($142.50)

MusicMan

35 minutes ago, smallstonefan said:

I think you all of should just enjoy the plugins that you got. I have most of the UAD ecosystem including three hardware units. A few months ago we hoped for $25 coupons - the thought of a $25 plugin was NEVER EVER a thing. If you bought on sale $99 was usually a good price.

You guys got smoking plugins at rock bottom discount rates ... and you're STILL not happy???

Not me. I just spend €32 on the LA2A yesterday which was included in this deal. I could have avoided that by waiting. But I'm still very happy. 

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Or maybe they just didn't like it...

BTW I too find UADs actions disconcerting.

I just asked Drew, their man on the forums. He says he’s got nothing to do with me being ousted from that thread, and I believe him. To my Apple reference he replied: LOL!

1 hour ago, TheSteven said:

If you previously had any of the included UAD plugins that they are surrendered?
I.E. that you don't end up with duplicate licensing? (2 copies of 1176 Limiter Collection for example)

They are not surrendered. You end up with multiple single iLok licences. Not a locked bundle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looks to me like they've got wires crossed once again at UA.  They're THE most disorganized bunch I've ever seen.

If you don't own the correct bundle and you bought this, don't be surprised when UA pulls those licenses from you in the near future.  They have no qualms about taking stuff back.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Robert Joseph said:

Seems like it was a pricing error? It’s not showing up with the original link and if you search for it, it shows up as $299

Still available on PluginDiscounts.

I had to pick this up even though I had bought the Essential Edition earlier. Good thing I haven't registered it so I can just maybe get some of that money back one day. But I think I'll hold on to it until I'm sure UAD lets us keep the licenses.

Edited by pseudopop

7 minutes ago, HOOK said:

Looks to me like they've got wires crossed once again at UA.  They're THE most disorganized bunch I've ever seen.

If you don't own the correct bundle and you bought this, don't be surprised when UA pulls those licenses from you in the near future.  They have no qualms about taking stuff back.

No worries. This trilogy ain’t over yet. 

5 minutes ago, pseudopop said:

Still available on PluginDiscounts.

I had to pick this up even though I had bought the Essential Edition earlier. Good thing I haven't registered it so I can just maybe get some of that money back one day. But I think I'll hold on to it until I'm sure UAD lets us keep the licenses.

Did you buy it there? I’m nervous to pull the trigger as it obviously is some kind of glitch/error . 

12 minutes ago, Robert Joseph said:

Did you buy it there? I’m nervous to pull the trigger as it obviously is some kind of glitch/error . 

Yeah, I bought it there. I took the risk because it says "any bundle" and I have a bundle even if I haven't registered it. Worst case scenario we get refunded.

It is possible that it's a glitch, but it would be weird if two websites had the same glitch.

Edited by pseudopop
  • Like 1