Izotope Early Black Friday Sale!

cclarry

1 hour ago, wallace said:

Chiming in the say that the glitch is up and running. Just bought and authorised just fine.

Debated to get the MPS or the complete bundle.
Decided to get the MPS instead (hope I made the right call by saving the 50 bucks).

Same thinking here, the real difference is RX10 Advanced versus Standard, and the only thing in Advanced that could maybe interest me is Spectral Recovery. But I don’t do interviews, so MPS it was. 

• Like 1

Ok, I did the normal MPS upgrade (no UE), and in my shopping cart it changed automatically to the universal edition for the same 149.  Had a 10% coupon somewhere, so I'm pretty happy.  I had this thing at over 200 at the lowest this year so far. Also upon checkout it did say I upgraded from Ozone 10 Advanced, which I don't have (I'm on 9). This has been a confusing ride.

• Like 2

Agree that iZotope Loyalty structure is a complete mess and so beneath iZotope as a company.

On the bright side I added MP5 Upgrade to my cart from the OP link for $149 but then left the page.  After a couple of hours I received a "special offer" for another 5% off via email making it $141.55.  I love my wife and being married, otherwise I would be all over this!!

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 3

Same issue. I think I just click OK instead of Cancel and it just worked. That said, Initially I didn't install the the two reverbs...i got TOO many LOL

6 hours ago, ZincT said:

Thanks @cclarry , @Grem , @Spice3d and @trager

It worked 👍 (I was on MPS4.1) and updated to 5.1 for $149.

Only issue I have is that I only received one iLok serial for the EA reverb bundle.
It activated Stratus 3D just fine, but says it has already been used when I try to activate Symphony 3D with that serial.
Should iZotope have included another serial? Is anyone else seeing this? I have emailed support.

• Like 1

On 11/4/2022 at 9:17 AM, Fwrend said:

I love my wife and being married, otherwise I would be all over this!!

Riding with my wife in the car today she asked me "Who is Dr. Is-ott-pee?" Looking real confused, (because I had no idea what she was talking about) I told her "I don't know." Then she said, "He just got $164 of our money." I busted out laughing, realizing who this Dr. was!

Well I told her what a fantastic deal I was able to get away with, going from MP 3 to MP 5 Point 1!! 

[edit] to help clarify what she saw!!

336889725_Dr.Izotope.PNG.267b4a37814959215de6402c8f8074d8.PNG

Edited by Grem
  • Like 1
  • Haha 9

1 minute ago, antler said:

I'm confused - I get that Is-ott-pee is iZotope; what's the Dr. part?

On my banks website, they use DR as a acronym for Direct. I should have stated that. Sorry!! So the entry would look like this 'Paypal DR. Izotope' 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

What do you guys/gals think of the Stratus & Symphony verbs?
Is it only the 3D versions included in the deal? 

You get Stratus and Stratus 3D plus Symphony and Symphony 4D all under the same iLok serial but it seems you can only activate the vanilla OR the 3D version of each. Blimey. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Fleer said:

You get Stratus and Stratus 3D plus Symphony and Symphony 4D all under the same iLok serial but it seems you can only activate the vanilla OR the 3D version of each. Blimey. 

Sounds like Dr. Is-ott-pee is a proctologist.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, fitzroy said:

It would be funny if this worked with RX Elements. Seeing that you can apparently get the upgrade price from O10 Advanced while only having O9, maybe they just don't care? 😄

It will work unless they have completely overhauled their systems in the last 3 months.

I can’t think of a company with a worse license management system.

It may be why their customer support are often very generous; they just assume they screwed up and give you what you requested. :)

On 11/4/2022 at 7:17 AM, Fwrend said:

Agree that iZotope Loyalty structure is a complete mess and so beneath iZotope as a company.

On the bright side I added MP5 Upgrade to my cart from the OP link for $149 but then left the page.  After a couple of hours I received a "special offer" for another 5% off via email making it $141.55.  I love my wife and being married, otherwise I would be all over this!!

That's why I don't bother with them anymore until an irresistible deal comes along.  Their older products still work.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

Any better deals on just updating to the current everything bundle from the last one? Ie the one that did not include latest updates to Ozone, Neutron and RX ?

There is no Everything to Everything upgrade, as they never actually show you having the Everything bundle

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

There is no Everything to Everything upgrade, as they never actually show you having the Everything bundle

Thx. Actually, I got an email from Izotope  offering it to me for $199, but was just wondering if there might be a better deal out there.