We hit 2 landmarks with Indelible Stain

Bajan Blue

Hi Everyone

I really hope this is alright to post here

I just wanted to say a big thank you  to everyone in the Songs forum for all the help, advice and support I have received over the years. I don’t think we would have progressed without all this help and advice.

Devine lie has just hit a couple of landmarks.

We have just broken the Twenty Thousand Subscriber on mark YouTube  and the lead track off our last album, Indelible Stain, has just reached TWO MILLION VIEWS!!!!!

I think this track has done so well because I do think the track is strong, but the video is even stronger!  – probably one of the best videos we have ever done

I have posted it below if you haven’t seen it or listened to it before.

Again thanks to everyone – we really appreciate it

Nigel

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Congrats ! Your work has been top notch for a Long time. Good to see all of the time and effort paying off.  I've enjoyed your previews here and haven't heard anything I would change in them. Yes , the videos are icing on the cake. 

mark

• Like 2

👍 ‘s Nigel. This is great news! Exactly why I have stressed to the forum that each and every Subscribe, Like, and Comment is so important. It’s like a snowball. Keep it rolling and it grows and grows. 
Persaverance and hard work do pay off. You’ve proven that!

So proud of the forum that we were able to play a small part in helping you achieve this goal.

And of course, so proud of Devine Lie!

All the best my friend, all the best!

t

• Like 3

It's well deserved, and I'm very glad to hear it.  You work is  top notch!

I remember this one from when you first posted it.  I'm not surprised the video has done well.  I still find the smashed xbox very upsetting though :)

• Haha 1

Nigel . . . good to see (and hear) your hard work has paid off, and thanks for posting your milestone of progress . . . much respect for what you do . . . and hope you'll keep posting your stuff here, and keep inspiring all of us !!

On 3/31/2024 at 12:45 PM, Supa Reels said:

Well done M8 ..and good to have you back and well again 🤝 ( Cool look in the bins )

ATB

Steve

Hi Steve

Thanks so much my friend - yes on the mend and started on the next album!!

Keep well

Nigel

• Like 1

On 4/2/2024 at 7:16 PM, Bajan Blue said:

Hi Steve

Thanks so much my friend - yes on the mend and started on the next album!!

Keep well

Nigel

Can't wait .. ( Do I get dibs on the order TeeHee )

ATB

Steve

On 3/31/2024 at 1:57 PM, Wookiee said:

Good to hear Nigel, you do do excellent work :) 

Hi Wookie

Thanks so much, always appreciate your input

Nigel

On 3/31/2024 at 2:59 PM, mark skinner said:

Congrats ! Your work has been top notch for a Long time. Good to see all of the time and effort paying off.  I've enjoyed your previews here and haven't heard anything I would change in them. Yes , the videos are icing on the cake. 

mark

Hi Mark

A humble thanks - and double thanks re the videos - they can be hard work but worth it.

I am just about to have a whole weeknd of filming for videos - hate it,  but it has to be done to get that pesky algorithm working in our favour!!

Cheers

Nigel

• Like 1