Glaze Native Instruments Free

Carlos  Iglesias

I might even consider installing Kontakt 7 Player now... 

edit after watching the vid: but was really hoping that I can do these vocal runs on my own, not just pre-recorded loops, oh well it's free anyway so thanks

Edited by chris.r

3 minutes ago, chris.r said:

I might even install Kontakt 7 Player now...

I hesitate ... (but I redeemed the freebie). 😄

I'm still on K13 Standard and K14 is no option (not enough of interest)! But if K15 will be interesting, then Glaze is included anyway (already in K14).

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

2 hours ago, Magic Russ said:

Yeah but you'll end up having to download everything several times for compatibility updates anyway.

Correct. Buying an NI drive was a waste of time and money in my experience. NA re-downloaded every single thing on it anyway.

4 hours ago, Fleer said:

I’ll get K15UCE if it comes with a drive. 

I'd opt for a drive version if it were available too. However, I can't imagine that NI is going to bring back drives for KOMPLETE. It costs them far too much to have their software and sample libraries on a drive compared to the cost of data transfer.

I believe NI did an announcement about no longer packaging KOMPLETE on drives. This isn't the most polished version of NI's policy, but it is to the point: 

"Physical hard drives of Komplete bundles are no longer sold."
https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/18801/option-to-have-hdd-or-ssd-included-with-purchase-of-komplete-14

• Sad 2