Glaze Native Instruments Free

Carlos  Iglesias

1 hour ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

I don't see the SSD option coming back either. Considering Komplete itself is more than 1TB in size, the price of a 2TB SSD would be more than half of price of Komplete itselt. Better to force you to use all your data plan downloading 1+ TB of data and profit more instead.

All versions came on HDDs except for Select which came on a USB thumb drive due to how little content it had.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Patrick Wichrowski said:

Thanks for that link. It's good to know users can still download the older versions if they are having issues with the latest.

In looking through the list I noticed "Guarneri Violin". Never heard of it. Looked in my Native Access and I have it downloaded already as part of K14UCE.

Takes up 24.47GB! This is just a reminder that I already own more than I even know and don't really need to be scouting more stuff all the time.

... But I'm addicted and most likely will. :(

Thanks for the link.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Already using it in a new track we are developing. Perfect for some BVs .. and its FREE :D 

Its changed the whole direction of the track in fact, gave some new ideas and creativity

You should share your tracks in the song section. I know when you once did share a song, I really enjoyed it. 

47 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

You should share your tracks in the song section. I know when you once did share a song, I really enjoyed it. 

Thanks @PavlovsCat Will do when this track finished.

Meanwhile www.colourtide.com  has GETTIN ON and down at end of that page a link to Bandcamp for more stuff

Edited by aidan o driscoll
  • Thanks 1