Toontrack Black Friday Deals Begin Today!

cclarry

To save others some time, the deal is: buy one of their products and get a free expansion for it. Edit: Also, "Get a regular version of EZmix 2 at up to 80% off!*"

Also available at Best Service. The price is the same (at least for me) but you get (and can use) BestCoins. Might be time for me to pick up the bass.

Edited by pseudopop
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, topaz said:

Never any upgrade deals for existing user, same as MCDSP. 

yeah. this is no good. does not apply to upgrades.i will ask them. as i might have considered EZK upgrade with an expansion.

update: they sent out 20% off coupon via email for upgrades. now I am tempted. I havnet bought anything  yet for BF.

Edited by telecode 101
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, pseudopop said:

To save others some time, the deal is: buy one of their products and get a free expansion for it. Edit: Also, "Get a regular version of EZmix 2 at up to 80% off!*"

Also available at Best Service. The price is the same (at least for me) but you get (and can use) BestCoins. Might be time for me to pick up the bass.

Best Service have boosted the offer with a free product of your choice, which makes TT upgrades look a bit more attractive. Not sure if the same offer applies to other products, though.

image.png.4d1dfe976f08e96928b937375969b7f8.png

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

Best Service have boosted the offer with a free product of your choice, which makes TT upgrades look a bit more attractive. Not sure if the same offer applies to other products, though.

image.png.4d1dfe976f08e96928b937375969b7f8.png

Do you know how long this offer is available? EZBass + one EBX + The Orchestra Essentials for €179 is actually a pretty good deal, I think.

3 hours ago, topaz said:

Never any upgrade deals for existing user, same as MCDSP. 

TT is kinda a money pit when you start buying every genre or sub genre.  It's their players that make them so attractive.

If you Komplete, IK TS Max, there has to be something in there to suffice.

The lowest price I've seen on EZD upgrade is usually $79.   

Edited by kitekrazy
  • Like 1