Combine UAD vouchers until 11:59 PST

Fleer

1 hour ago, Zo said:

This one is probably my fav , and i made some lofi presets that i always gravitate around ...

by the way about oxyde , isnt it a stripped down version of the 800 ?

I can imagine it working really well for that side of things. Looking forward to testing it out on more material.

I'm not sure about Oxide. You could be right, as they do say it's made by the same team and it's a more basic tape emulation, but they don't seem to say clearly that it is on the page for it unless I missed it.

Some of the usual forums might have confirmed it though if that's the case.

• Like 1

On 9/25/2023 at 9:22 PM, Fleer said:

PULTEC50 and UADTUESDAY giving $100 discount together

Is $69 a good price for the Analog Classics Bundle?

Softube wanted $374 to upgrade from Volume 4 to 6... 

I never thought I would use UAD plugins as main choice. In a way glad to be wrong (love Softube but now it's too expensive).

Anyway, the AC Bundle felt like a great DEAL.

Thanks Fleer.

• Like 3

I tried today to get a third plugin from UAD today using the code, UADTUESDAY, but they won't allow me to use the code.  I kept receiving the banner at the top "Coupon code "UADTUESDAYS" is not valid." 😒   So, So, Sad.

Edited by jesse g
update

5 hours ago, Zo said:

Isn t it a minimum for vaucher ( like 89 ) or some even for the 25 one ?

For the $50 yeah... gotta spend $89 to use it.

But once you have a $25 "Thank You" coupon you can stack it and the $50 coupon and use both... as long as whatever you pick is at least $89. 

A lot of thier good plugins are on sale for $89, $99, & $124. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Max Arwood said:

I don’t have any UAD plugins so, I’m wondering 2 things. 
1 how bad are they on CPU?

2 how much better are they than other vendors like Schep 73, Puigchild, Puigtec, CLA2A, CLA3A, PA Lindell,PA others??

Thanks

It depends on the plugin. The Brainworx ones and all the ones that Plugin Alliance does (apart from a couple) are identical code, so there's absolutely no difference.

Same with Sonnox.

I suspect it's quite likely the same with Softube as well.

For the UA branded stuff which they've made native, as the others I've mentioned aren't native via UA yet (possibly ever?), I would say they're at least on par at worst case with most of the Waves ones, but never any WUP to pay ever again 🙂

I've replaced the Waves CLA76 with the UA1176. It responds and sounds very similar. The Pultec I prefer to the Waves version.

CPU usage seems OK.

• Thanks 1