Combine UAD vouchers until 11:59 PST

Fleer

Damn why i always miss the goodie , mix bundle is 129 for me since i own pretty a. Lot of thing in , witn 100 off i would have getting the chamber , eq and api for 29 lol ( yep and the rotary and the grey channel strip that both don t care about ) 

31 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I bought a plugin for 14$ earlier today with the 50$ Tuesday and 25$ Thank you codes. Then later the same day, 2 more of the same codes are available again in my cart to get another one for 14$.

I wish it worked that consistently for me but here I am contacting the support again for my missing $25 coupon for an order I did week ago.

• Like 1

I too was able to get my plugins for 14.00 each also.  I purchased  the Manley VOXBOX Channel while at work and used my coupon for $25.00 off and code UADTUESDAY at checkout.   .  When I got home I was able to purchase the Studer® A800 Tape Recorder for another $14.00  after I received another coupon for $25.00 off and using the coupon code, UADTUESDAY at checkout again.  

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, jesse g said:

I too was able to get my plugins for 14.00 each also.  I purchased  the Manley VOXBOX Channel while at work and used my coupon for $25.00 off and code UADTUESDAY at checkout.   .  When I got home I was able to purchase the Studer® A800 Tape Recorder for another $14.00  after I received another coupon for $25.00 off and using the coupon code, UADTUESDAY at checkout again.  

I got the same two! Twinsies!

• Like 2

These last promotions let me finish off the UAD plugins I wanted: DBX160, Fairchild Collection, 1176 Collection, Century Channel Strip, V76 and the Korg SDD-3000. I've got the 480L so the 224 doesn't hold interest for me and I now have all the Unison Pres I wanted. This has been a great promotion! The $50 coupons with the $25 ones have made me blow my studio budget for the next few months but well worth it in the end.

• Like 4

I went ahead and grabbed the DBX comp.

I had no Thank You coupon.

But at $40, I ain't complaining.

I was looking at all the plugins and I have all I want. I mean really, there are very few that I could justify getting. The only ones I really don't care about are the Marshall amps. After getting the two Suhr amps, I got all the amps I want from them.

I am looking at the Curve Bender plugin. But really not much else.

Let me be clear... I love all the plugins from UAD that I have. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

According to UA Support the code UADTUESDAY can be used twice.

They ended up making available again for me too, even though it was removed from my cart after I got Century Channel Strip for free, so I double dipped and got the Studer A800 tape as well.

It's quite an obvious tape sound and not always so subtle, but not in a bad way. Just a lot more noticeable at some settings than Softube Tape or IKs. It really rolls off the highs.

Pretty amazed that I got the thankyou $25 coupon afterwards without having to contact support for once 🤣

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MusicMan said:

They ended up making available again for me too, even though it was removed from my cart after I got Century Channel Strip for free, so I double dipped and got the Studer A800 tape as well.

It's quite an obvious tape sound and not always so subtle, but not in a bad way. Just a lot more noticeable at some settings than Softube Tape or IKs. It really rolls off the highs.

Pretty amazed that I got the thankyou $25 coupon afterwards without having to contact support for once 🤣

This one is probably my fav , and i made some lofi presets that i always gravitate around ...

by the way about oxyde , isnt it a stripped down version of the 800 ?

• Like 1