Combine UAD vouchers until 11:59 PST

Fleer

I got a thankyou code and this one, combined I can get the Fairchild for €22. I'm tempted...

Edit: fine, I'll do it. I'm not going to wait on another glitch to get it cheaper. That only leaves the 2A on my wantlist. And perhaps both the Hitsville thingies and the 3A, but I have the Acustica Audio Rust Motor EQ (I think that's the Hitsville EQ) and the IK Sunset reverb which is kinda similar (and I use that one a lot). And I have a 2A/3A from Overloud.

Edited by Nick Blanc
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Is the plugin you're trying to buy over $89?

$89 or more isn't working for me.
Tried a different browser and same thing.
I'll try again in the morning and if still having issues will contact support.
Was looking to pick up the Lexicon 224 Digital Reverb.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

6 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

$89 or more isn't working for me.
Tried a different browser and same thing.
I'll try again in the morning and if still having issues will contact support.
Was looking to pick up the Lexicon 224 Digital Reverb.

Yeah I had a feeling you would've been onto that as well. Hopefully they sort it out for you.

• Like 1

I grabbed the Manely Voxbox for $25 last night. I was hoping for the Fairchild to go on sale next (which it is now) but I wanted to jump before the Pultec code expired. No complaints though, the Manley is totally new territory to me.  UAD is taking my $$ fast!  Now, how to get that Fairchild and the Lexicon?   🤔

@Kirean It looks to be single use. But "UAD Tuesday"?  One a week perhaps?

Edited by mibby

If you made a purchase yesterday, your thanks coupon"$25" should be in your cart within a few days. Please calculate the price by adding the $50 coupon that will be distributed next.

Please check "My Offer" in your account frequently. There may be a sale just for you. If you buy the plugins included in the Diamond Bundle piece by piece, you can upgrade at a very low price. I recommend collecting slowly.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1