Combine UAD vouchers until 11:59 PST

Fleer

2 hours ago, Max Arwood said:

I don’t have any UAD plugins so, I’m wondering 2 things. 
1 how bad are they on CPU?

2 how much better are they than other vendors like Schep 73, Puigchild, Puigtec, CLA2A, CLA3A, PA Lindell,PA others??

Thanks

From one of my post 

image.png.e65c76afd759ad82f08ff1cfd710b3b2.png

notice la2 a are 3% 1176 are 2% and dbx almost 1 lol

here on pics you have the heavier ones 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Kirean said:

How long did it take to manifest in your cart, if you got one?

My last one took a couple hours.  In some instances, people have to reach out to support.  I have done so in the past. There doesn't appear to be a certain logic/mechanism controlling the process.

Edited by Anxiousmofo
  • Like 1

for the last couple orders, including one from Monday, I didn't receive a followup thank-you coupon. I had placed a couple orders with them in the past so was curious if there's a limit per account, then came to check this thread :).

I unsubscribed from promo mail at some point too, but checked my cart as Eusebio mentions.

9 minutes ago, Last Call said:

Omg how did you do that?! Nice

The last 7 plugins I was missing from the pack were at that price by using 50+25. Before that I had gnawed the cost of the pack by using those weekly & thank you vouchers on the plugins featured inside it.

I suppose playing the slow game where I would have gotten a few more of them would have made it even cheaper, but since you never know what companies do, I thought that the current price point was good enough for me. Maybe Black Friday would have brought more savings as well.

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1