Waves Sale!

cclarry

I'm actually trying to distract myself with humor from thinking about the well over $5k I spent on Waves stuff back in the day...

Including this (which sold NEW IN BOX on an eBay auction for... wait for it... the starting $300 bid!  *Sigh...* 😭).

Waves-APA44-M-2.jpg

I still have the Gold box as well as the Diamond box (also never used!), but I can't use either of them any more...  Yay. 🙄

Edited by craigb
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

You know, the best Waves Audio Sales is when plugins add up to be $20 or less.  This sale is that sale.  $60 you spend actually gets you 3 plugins = 60 / 3 = $20 per plugin.

I've never seen it less than $20 per plugin unless they give it away free.

Even the buy 2 get 2 free added up to be $20 per plugin.

Anyone ever see it it for less? 

5 hours ago, Barrie said:

I guess this would have been the only plus of Waves going full subscription (as they tried). Less email on weekly sales from them.

Actually the subscription option is what keeps me from buying Plugins.  I keep telling myself, no need to buy them.  If I ever need any, just get a 1 month subscription.  Then I never do it.  So, I end up saving money because I talk myself out of it, Thanks to the subscription option!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, El Diablo said:

You know, the best Waves Audio Sales is when plugins add up to be $20 or less.  This sale is that sale.  $60 you spend actually gets you 3 plugins = 60 / 3 = $20 per plugin.

I've never seen it less than $20 per plugin unless they give it away free.

Even the buy 2 get 2 free added up to be $20 per plugin.

Anyone ever see it it for less? 

Depends on the plugin, of course. Many are cheaper in bundles. Like, I got Renaissance Maxx for 40$, that's 4$ per plugin. I could've upgraded to Platinum for around 70$ or so, that would've been less than 2$ per plugin.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Grem said:

Just a heads up for those so inclined...

everyplugin.com has them all for $25.

Spend $50 get a select plugin of your choice free. 

Nope.  I just logged into everplugin and they don't say anywhere "Spend $50 get a select plugin of your choice free".

• Like 1