Melda 15th Anniversary Sale - 65% off bundles

ralfrobert

After following the advice here:

Complete was priced at $340 (I had 10 credits), so $330. Total FX was priced at $263, so $253 after credits. I went with TotalFX. Then Complete was $11. So $264 vs $340 to be a forever Complete owner.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 2

Just now, Bapu said:

Complete was priced at $340 (I had 10 credits), so $330. Total FX was priced at $263, so $253 after credits. I went with TotalFX. Then Complete was $11. So $264 vs $340 to be a forever Complete owner.

And? Installed?!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

Not worked for me. $39 to trash 

Wow.  Mcomplete for $178.  Last time I looked during a bundle sale it was @ $640, and that has been the lowest I ever saw it.  Impulse buy by definition.  Wonder if I will ever use the new stuff I got.  I have been wanting the Spectral Dynamics.  I already owned CreativeFX, Drummer, SoundFactory, plus a few.

• Like 3

If you only have a handful of Melda and you are getting, the $7 or whatever low-ball Complete offer, then it is a glitch and you should take a shot.  While I got a nice discount, I don't think my offer was a glitch.  These are the same guys (at the top) who ran the big UVI bundles for FL-Studio users recently.  Regarding the hit refresh for price updates, that is definitely "a thing" I have seen.  I think Melda is priced in Euros, and if you see changes in Yankee $ prices it is because they are adjusting to their currency conversion rates.

• Great Idea 1

I posted the news on VI-Control in the wee hours and there are already a few newly-anointed MComplete licensees over there. One is convinced it's a glitch.

65% is a BIG discount, though....

I'm wondering if maybe the site's code is giving you 70% of retail in credit even for each individual plug-in in a bundle. That might explain the small cost of MCompleteness.

Whatever, MPowerSynth was the unexpected prize of the bunch for me. I already had all of the MP products I wanted before I became MComplete.

I wouldn't want to try programming it, and the front-facing UI is plain as can be, but there are some fine sounds in MPowerSynth.

• Like 2

I made a bet of 4 euros.
I created a new account, signed up for the newsletter and bought MFreeFXBundle with a referral  code (-20%) + 10 credits = 4 eur. The upgrade to MCompleteBundle would be 724  € .  So that didn't work, but maybe it saves someone else the trouble.

If one doesn't have a lot of plugins,  using the -20% referral code for buying the MCompleteBundle would be the right move.  If you already bought some, creating a new account would be necessary I guess.

• Like 2

Cheaper approach to MCompleteBundle is first to buy some bundles to lower the price.

For example when I logged in my price for MCompleteBundle was 275e, I bought MMixingFXBundle for 24e and it lower the price to 98e. Then I looked what bundle have most plugins that I don`t have, it was MCreativeFXBundle (30e), after I bought it MCompleteBundle was 10e. So insted of 275e I paid 64e.

Maybe it is glitch but it worked.

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 2

3 hours ago, GaleOm said:

Cheaper approach to MCompleteBundle is first to buy some bundles to lower the price.

For example when I logged in my price for MCompleteBundle was 275e, I bought MMixingFXBundle for 24e and it lower the price to 98e. Then I looked what bundle have most plugins that I don`t have, it was MCreativeFXBundle (30e), after I bought it MCompleteBundle was 10e. So insted of 275e I paid 64e.

Maybe it is glitch but it worked.

this is great advice, i have followed and it saved me 66percent from direct upgrade price to mcompletebundle,,thx

Edited by dee
  • Like 2

This is definitely some kind of glitch. I owned 55 plugins (I think) and the price of MCompleteBundle was €158. I bought the MMixingBundle for €10 and the price of MCompleteBundle was reduced to €10. So I got the MCompleteBundle for €20 instead of €158, though I would have been ok with paying the higher price, too.

• Like 1

I own 3 plugins and with a referral code and 10 credit discount I get the price for the MCreative FX bundle down to €131.

I was thinging of buying the Cab one when it goes on sale for more than 50% but this deal is looking good (despite the fact that I already have all the effects by other devs.)

Just saw thought that the Mturbo Reverb is an LE version. What's with that when none of the other plugins in the bundle are light?

Other alternative is that I just wait for Softube Speaker Shaper to go down to €10 in a sale...which it most likely will the way things are going.

Edited by MrFigg

6 hours ago, dubdisciple said:

I really want to upgrade my current bundle so that i have spectral layers full instead of le and mturbocomp full instead of le but most of the other things are the multiband versions of what i already have

A lot of the paid versions are MB if they have a single-band counterpart (in many of those cases the single-band is in the free bundle).

Just to make sure, SpectraLayers is a Steinberg product, not Melda. I wasn't sure why you had mentioned that one.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mettelus said:

Just to make sure, SpectraLayers is a Steinberg product, not Melda. I wasn't sure why you had mentioned that one.

I am pretty sure what was meant was MSpectralDynamics.

Edited by Promidi
  • Thanks 1