40% off Arturia FX Collection 4, now $299 instead of $499:

cclarry

3 minutes ago, Niky Serrano said:

In the Arturia web page, we can find the FX Collection 3 only

https://www.arturia.com/products/software-effects/fx-collection/overview

But, nothing about FX Collection 4...

Tha image of the package in JRRShop is the same for FX Collection 3, so... I think that is a mistake from JRRShop

Yeah the "what's new" is from 3. Was getting all excited...

• Like 1

I'm not 100% certain it's a typo.. all of the press clippings and what's new say V4 as well.. first I've heard anything about a new release though..

Everything else does look a lot like V3 however!

That would almost seem like a stuff up by Arturia rather than JRR.

Edited by MusicMan

4 hours ago, Niky Serrano said:

In the Arturia web page, we can find the FX Collection 3 only

https://www.arturia.com/products/software-effects/fx-collection/overview

But, nothing about FX Collection 4...

Tha image of the package in JRRShop is the same for FX Collection 3, so... I think that is a mistake from JRRShop

"My Account" shows a $69 upgrade from FX Collection 3.  It seems the team that sets up the promotions got ahead of the team that puts content on their website.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Magic Russ said:

"My Account" shows a $69 upgrade from FX Collection 3.  It seems the team that sets up the promotions got ahead of the team that puts content on their website.

This makes me feel a little better. I passed on the $130 FX3 price when the new reverb was introduced. So I guess I would have still paid the same to upgrade to FX4 if I had jumped in.  Mine shows $199 now, so no real difference.   That's a BIG chunk of change to buy a bunch of FX that I already have from different devs.  Is Arturia THAT good?  Are they FX you actually use?  😉

Edited by mibby

17 minutes ago, mibby said:

Is Arturia THAT good?  Are they FX you actually use? 

in general, find them to be very solid/usable across the board and a preferred alternative to UAD which initially set the standard (for me).

sound quality, robustness and price are all key. Arturia FX  have won out with extra usability features you would expect for a digital platform (= productivity++), plus unique innovative offerings that go well beyond me too emulations. fwiw, not particularly obsessed with vintage emulations. might still prefer some UADs (probably because i've used them longer?) but pretty well covered between Arturia and Overloud GEMs. ymmv. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mibby said:

This makes me feel a little better. I passed on the $130 FX3 price when the new reverb was introduced. So I guess I would have still paid the same to upgrade to FX4 if I had jumped in.  Mine shows $199 now, so no real difference.   That's a BIG chunk of change to buy a bunch of FX that I already have from different devs.  Is Arturia THAT good?  Are they FX you actually use?  😉

Oh yeah. Great bundle of joy. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

I like their eco system and loyalty.  For me Arturia are no brainers (not using common sense) and I buy their stuff.   I'll give them $29 any day over  Waves

Agree. I already own Rev LX-24 and Filter MS-20. So my upgrade from FX Collection 3 to FX Collection 4 is $49. I never hesitate with Arturia -- great people and great products.

• Like 2