T-Racks Make Your Own Bundles

cclarry

LOL (not really)... they wiped out my unredeemed choices from the previous promo Sampletank Squared while I was waiting for customer support reply to my ticket about that freebies listed on the promo website as available to choose from are not on my drop-down list when I wanted to pick them... LOL (not really)

I'm not buying anything unless this gets resolved (if ever :()

Edited by chris.r
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, MrFigg said:

So what to do?

Eenie, meanie, miney, moe!!

Lol!

I got a 5 pk bundle thinking I had all the tapes... but I don't.  3 choices left and four tapes to choose from. 

2 hours ago, LAGinz said:

When does time run out to make the actual selections? (Once you’ve purchased a bundle)

From the site:

"Please note that you can claim your products from your IK User Area for a period of 30 days after the closing date of the promotion. Claims for promotional products cannot be made after 30 days after the closing date of the promotion. So please remember to claim your products as soon as you can!"

The promo itself ends* on May 31st.

*You just know they'll extend it.

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:
5 hours ago, Grem said:

What's the difference, if any, between TR 5 and TR 5 v2? Or has this been discussed already?!!

22 plugins vs 10 previously.

Let me see if I understand. TR 5  used to come with 10 essential plug-ins and now TR5 v.2 has 22 essential plug-ins.

On 5/4/2023 at 9:17 AM, User 905133 said:
  • FWIW: I just did a quick search for all TR5*.vst3 plug-ins on my non-T-RackS 5 MAX v2 PC. I have 54 in my VST3 folder**. 
    • It looks like I last downloaded and installed these in 2022. 
    • The TS 3.5 MAX webpage lists 52 Mix and Mastering Effects.
    • The Custom Shop shows 52 (EQ = 11, Dynamics = 17, Reverb = 7, Metering = 1, Delay/Echo = 2, Harmonics = 2, Others = 12 [4 Tape Machines, 4 Tascam/Teacs, Leslie, Mic Room, Master Match, and Quad Room)

**UPDATE:  The 54th vst3 is actually "TR5 Suite.vst3."

BTW, I know that my version doesn't have licenses for the two new ones (The Farm Stone Room for drums and Joe Chiccarelli Vocal Strip). But I still have my original question about the improved audio engine:

On 5/4/2023 at 9:17 AM, User 905133 said:

T-RackS 5 v2 has evolved into the most powerful mix and master modular system ever, offering maximum processing versatility, an improved audio engine and up to 53 high-quality modules in T-RackS 5 MAX v2. It’s everything you need to professionally treat and finalize your audio from raw mixes to a perfect finished product ready for uploading to the leading digital delivery and streaming services or for CD printing. [emphasis added]

@Peter - IK Multimedia  Does that ^^^^ mean that the v2 version of T-RackS 5 MAX has an improved audio engine over my pre-v2 version?  [emphasis added]

Additional question: And if so, how much does it cost to update/upgrade/crossgrade/MAXgrade to the improved T-RackS 5 MAX v.2 audio engine?

Edited by User 905133
wording added for the sake of precision; to add a follow-up question

11 hours ago, User 905133 said:

question about the improved audio engine:

Additional question: And if so, how much does it cost to update/upgrade/crossgrade/MAXgrade to the improved T-RackS 5 MAX v.2 audio engine?

Yes, that's what I was wondering too.

IIRC when TR5 came out, didn't it have an improved audio engine? I think that was one of the selling points/driving force to upgrade back then.

As fas as the second question, IK ain't got no upgrade plan! Not that makes any sense to previous users. It's always the same: $x amount if you own any $99 product. Which in reality ain't that bad a deal.

Edited by Grem

On 5/9/2023 at 2:17 AM, chris.r said:

LOL (not really)... they wiped out my unredeemed choices from the previous promo Sampletank Squared while I was waiting for customer support reply to my ticket about that freebies listed on the promo website as available to choose from are not on my drop-down list when I wanted to pick them... LOL (not really)

I'm not buying anything unless this gets resolved (if ever :()

Glad to report that the guys from support have taken care of me and finally this issue has been resolved. They manually registered missing bits in my account 👍

Now onto this ongoing promo... :D 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Glad to report that the guys from support have taken care of me and finally this issue has been resolved. They manually registered missing bits in my account 👍

Now onto this ongoing promo... :D 

At least you didn't have Syntronik 2 added to your account, never installed it once, then came to discover you can't use it because the sounds downloads expired and that confuses you because the first version didn't have this BS.

• Like 1