T-Racks Make Your Own Bundles

cclarry

I do not understand a lot of things about IK's marketing and promos and I am not a member of Facebook.  But I do look at some sites. So, I am just passing something I spotted in case it means something. Its from 2 hours ago:

Today is the LAST DAY to MAX out your T-RackS bundle and grab all of the tools you've been needing in your music projects.

There's also an image / ad that says, "UPGRADE TO T-RACKS 5 MAX v2 AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK."  I have no idea if that is a special promotion just for Facebook members, if it will allow me to upgrade from T-RACKS 5 MAX to v2 and get my money back, or what.  Does anyone know? 

It would be really nice if there's a promotion for those of us who have the pre-v2 version, but I cannot find details for the "GET YOUR MONEY BACK" promotion.

PS: There is a link to a promotion that states

This Memorial Day weekend, IK is offering an exclusive deal to our Mix Your Own Bundle participants and anyone with 5 or more T-RackS plug-ins. If you didn't grab all 53 T-RackS plug-ins during the promo, it's not too late to get the ones you're missing. They might be exactly what you really need!

Add T-RackS 5 MAX v2 to the cart at the IK online store* and apply the auto-coupon at checkout. Ranging from $/€50 to $/€150 off the T-RackS 5 MAX v2 promo price, the discount will save exactly how much you already spent to mix your own bundle, or $/€50 if you own 5 or more T-RackS plug-ins.

and

For example, you may not have chosen T-RackS One for your bundle. Now you can make it yours. T-RackS One is an "all-in-one" solution for easily crafting final masters or shaping the sound of single tracks as well as mixing subgroups with astounding simplicity and mind-blowing effectiveness.

and

Discounted IK software:

T-RackS 5 MAX v2 Upgrade $199.99 as low as $/€49.99 using your auto-coupon at checkout

T-RackS 5 MAX v2 $299.99 as low as $/€49.99 using your auto-coupon at checkout

So, I think this is just for people who bought one of the T-RackS 5 v2 bundles, not the pre-v2 T-RackS 5 bundles. 

Edited by User 905133
to add additional details and a hypothesis

On 5/20/2023 at 3:48 AM, chris.r said:

Have you found the time to play with your 3340S yet, how you like it? From some youtubes I hear it does alter stereo image (sweeten?) more than the 6100 OTOH I don't hear this strong tape compression that I hear with 6100 anymore. Can't make up my mind between these two... gosh first world problems :D 

So here I am couple weeks later. Decided to go the trial route and so ended up choosing both cause they both do add two different flavours of the same magic to the sound (you know, like deeper depth, wider width and most specifically sweeter sweetness...) trying to be as much technical in my terms as possible here 😂.