T-Racks Make Your Own Bundles

cclarry

Except I don't understand how it works. Serial code then register on IK's site and click in the ones you want? Don't see a list of the choices either. Just the T-Racks processors? Not the tape machines or stone room reverb for example? If anyone knows of course.

12 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Except I don't understand how it works. Serial code then register on IK's site and click in the ones you want? Don't see a list of the choices either. Just the T-Racks processors? Not the tape machines or stone room reverb for example? If anyone knows of course.

My guess is, you can only chose these items. The Tapes and Reverbs are part of Total Studio,  not TRacks. But  I could be wrong.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/tr5/index.php?p=gear

But I could be wrong as I see they are part of the MAX.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/tr5max/index.php?p=gear

Edited by telecode 101

1 minute ago, telecode 101 said:

sorrry. i fixed me post. they are in Max version. With way, no experience with these bundled codes since  I have all of Tracks pretty much.

Me too.But I don't have the Chicarelli thing or the Stone Room one or the Tascams so figured that'd be worth it for $50

• Like 1

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/audio-plugins/ik-multimedia-t-racks-5-plug-ins-user-bundle

You will be able to select 5 Plugins from the list below:

The Farm Stone Room Studio Reverb

Joe Chiccarelli Vocal Strip

FAME Studio Reverb

TASCAM 388

TASCAM Porta ONE

TEAC A-3340S

TEAC A-6100 MKII

Comprexxor

Space Delay

Sunset Sound Studio Reverb

Tape Machine 24

Tape Machine 80

Tape Machine 99

Tape Machine 440

T-RackS Leslie

Classic T-RackS Equalizer

Classic T-RackS Compressor

Classic T-RackS Clipper

Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter

EQual

ONE

Dyna-Mu

Master Match

Full Metering

British Channel

Black 76 Limiting Amplifier

White 2A Levelling Amplifier

Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter Model 670

Quad Comp

Quad Lim

Quad Image

Vintage Tube Program Equalize

Opto Compressor

De-Esser

Brickwall Limiter

Linear Phase Equalizer

Mic Room

White Channel

Saturator X

Stealth Limiter

EQ PA

EQ PB

EQ PG

EQ 73

EQ 81

Master EQ 432

Bus Compressor

Precision Comp/Limiter

Tape Echo

CSR Hall Reverb

CSR Plate Reverb

CSR Room Reverb

CSR Inverse Reverb

wow🤗

Edited by laglag
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

T-RackS 5 v2 includes the following 22 T-RackS high-end audio processor modules.

Also note: IK has v2 versions of things.  Not sure what that means and if v2 components are different than pre-v2 components or if its just that v2 versions are bundled with more components.  Yesterday I reinstalled SampleTank 4 and found two instrument pdfs: (1) SampleTank_4_MAX_Instruments.pdf and (2) SampleTank_4_MAX_v2_Instruments.pdf.

To me it looks like that with ST4 MAX, it has all v2 has the same content plus new content.  

If you choose T-RackS 5 MAX v2, you can go straight to the IK Product Manager and install all 53 plug-ins at once.

I now appreciate the marketing wisdom of companies that have things like Complete, Ultimate, and Everything Bundles more than I did before because you have them, you automatically get the new components that come out for those respective bundles. 

• FWIW: I just did a quick search for all TR5*.vst3 plug-ins on my non-T-RackS 5 MAX v2 PC. I have 54 in my VST3 folder**. 
    • It looks like I last downloaded and installed these in 2022. 
    • The TS 3.5 MAX webpage lists 52 Mix and Mastering Effects.
    • The Custom Shop shows 52 (EQ = 11, Dynamics = 17, Reverb = 7, Metering = 1, Delay/Echo = 2, Harmonics = 2, Others = 12 [4 Tape Machines, 4 Tascam/Teacs, Leslie, Mic Room, Master Match, and Quad Room)

**UPDATE:  The 54th vst3 is actually "TR5 Suite.vst3."

From the Comparison Webpage:

T-RackS 5 v2 has evolved into the most powerful mix and master modular system ever, offering maximum processing versatility, an improved audio engine and up to 53 high-quality modules in T-RackS 5 MAX v2. It’s everything you need to professionally treat and finalize your audio from raw mixes to a perfect finished product ready for uploading to the leading digital delivery and streaming services or for CD printing.

Does that mean that the v2 version of T-RackS 5 MAX has an improved audio engine over my pre-v2 version?

Edited by User 905133
(2) to report on the 54th plug-in: "Suite"; (1) fixed typos

3 minutes ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

It's great how companies are not happy with versioning their products with numbers to the point they need to have two different versions. I wonder if we'll get a T-Racks 5 v2 mkII or something.

If all they are doing is adding newer products that came out since the previous MAX version, to me it would be easier if it were numbered T-RackS 5 MAX 2023 and the bundle comparison had a year-by-year list of what was added with each MAX version.