T-Racks Make Your Own Bundles

cclarry

4 hours ago, abacab said:

From what I can see, IK has recently stepped up with a clever new marketing tool called "V2".

IK takes an existing product, adds content but no new features, and it becomes V2. Of course, that's destined for confusion until Peter clarifies all the details... ;)

And probably makes it some essential feature from it require a download in 180 days or you have to pay ransom to have it back.

1 hour ago, MrFigg said:

Just bought a 5 bundle on Audio Deluxe...got Model D free plus $2.49 Deluxe Bucks. Pretty good.

Now...WHAT TAPES??!!!

i think it all depends what sort of sound you are doing. i have all of them but only use the 24 mostly on drums. i keep meaning to spend more time using the others but can't get around to it.

FWIW.. i like these guys review

https://soundbytesmag.net/review-the-tascam-tape-collection-from-ik-multimedia/

https://soundbytesmag.net/review-tape-machine-collection-from-ikmultimedia/

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

Nice, these five for $7.40/ea.  ($49.99 - $13 JPs)

FAME Studio Reverb
The Farm Stone Room
TEAC A-3340s
TEAC A-6100 MKII
Joe Chiccarelli Vocal Strip

Don’t you pay VAT on those prices. Whenever I use JAM points it basically just takes down the VAT so it’s never worth buying direct from IK. 
that’s the 5 I took as well. 

• Like 1

Couldn't hold out.  Purchased the 5-pack for $35 (thanks to Jam Points).  Got Joe Chiccarelli Vocal Strip, FAME Studio Reverb, and The Farm Stone Room.  Trying to figure out which two of TASCAM Tape Collection to get.

Be careful when you make your choices that you don't hit the back button after confirming a choice. I did that and ended up with two  Joe Chiccarelli Vocal Strips. I have a message in support asking to cancel one of my choices so I can make another but I have not heard back from them. That was two days ago. @Peter - IK Multimedia , are you able to do anything about this?

• Sad 2