Flash Sale - Waves Platinum for $99

cclarry

6 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

Thats a lotta toys to play with.

Yep. A lot of good toys. 

The first three are all under-rated. Audio Track, C1, C4. all three are still outstanding plugins.

For $4.41 each?

Then throw in all the Ren plugins, and all the V plugins, and that Electric Grand is really nice too.

No-brainer if you ain't already got 'em.

Quite a good price and almost tempting.. I know if I bought it and needed to move to a new OS/Machine, or require support, or anything and have to pay WUP I'd be kicking myself!

I really wish Waves would drop WUP. I don't think these would replace anything I have, but there are still a few in there I wouldn't minding messing around with.

Koby (Everyplugin) got back to me IMMEDIATELY!  You need to go onto the Waves site, somewhere in there there's a "Buy from a dealer" link which returns an email with a code (also immediate).  Koby came back with $39!!!  😲

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Quite a good price and almost tempting.. I know if I bought it and needed to move to a new OS/Machine, or require support, or anything and have to pay WUP I'd be kicking myself!

obviously any Waves thread will come down to WUP :) 

You can move to a new Machine without problem without WUP 

I assume you when you say 'new OS' you mean Mac ? - ultimately this  is a problem for all software - and lots of times developers make you 'pay' for the upgrade anyway.

Support - well I'm not sure how you put a value on that - I find most developer support useless - I've only ever logged one support request with Waves and it's still unresolved a couple of years later.  Plus you get a years support when you purchase - hopefully most issues will be resolved for you by then ?

TLDR: don't let WUP-fear stop you buying waves (IMO!)

• Like 1

Just now, mibby said:

Koby (Everyplugin) got back to me IMMEDIATELY!  You need to go onto the Waves site, somewhere in there there's a "Buy from a dealer" link which returns an email with a code (also immediate).  Koby came back with $39!!!  😲

2nd rule of Waves Club - ALWAYS email Koby :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, simon said:

TLDR: don't let WUP-fear stop you buying waves (IMO!)

True. WUP sucks, but my old v9 plugins are still working fine.  Of course I'm on Windows so my OS hasn't obsoleted installed software with each new version...  😉

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mibby said:

True. WUP sucks, but my old v9 plugins are still working fine.  Of course I'm on Windows so my OS hasn't obsoleted installed software with each new version...  😉

I'm not sure what you are upgrading from or if you will get 'extra' new plugins but for $39 you will get the latest versions of everything (currently v14) - and free WUP for a year.

Doesn't seem too unreasonable to me ?

• Like 2

Now I'm being greedy. Are there any other active Waves coupons I may not know about?  :)  (I haven't looked at Waves for a loooong time.)

-- edit ---

NM, it looks like I'm as low as I can go.

Edited by mibby

2 minutes ago, mibby said:

Now I'm being greedy. Are there any other active Waves coupons I may not know about?  :)  (I haven't looked at Waves for a loooong time.)

-- edit ---

NM, it looks like I'm as low as I can go.

not sure if you can use the everyplugin waves code on a 'bespoke' upgrade - I think it's YNY23 ?

• Thanks 1