Moog Music announce Moogerfooger Effects Plug-ins bundle

cclarry

Moog is making its debut in the universal software space with their Moogerfooger Effects Plug-ins, recreating their classic series of analog effects pedals. Compatible with all major DAWs across Windows and macOS in AUv2, VST3, or AAX formats, the Moogerfooger Effects Plug-ins are a re-invention of Moog's analog effects pedals, bringing the tone, musicality, and interconnectivity of the original hardware effects to the digital music production environment.

Designed by Bob Moog and his engineering team in the late '90s and '00s, Moogerfooger effects pedals were direct descendants of the original Moog modular synthesizers, adapted to process, modulate, and play with inputs ranging from guitar, voice, and synthesizer to any imaginable audio source. From the MF-104's lush, warm analog delay circuit to the swirling phaser effects of the MF-103 and legendary resonant ladder lowpass filter in the MF-101, Moogerfoogers have become renowned for their sound and adopted by studios and performers around the world.

Each of the seven effects have been meticulously renewed with reverence for the lush, distinctive tones of the original analog circuits—retaining the exceptional sound quality the pedals are known for, while expanding on what's possible in the hardware realm. With stereo functionality and an extended feature set, these plug-ins further tailor the classic Moogerfooger functionality to the modern digital creator. With all parameters ready to be automated as well as the ability to save and manage presets, Moogerfooger Effects Plug-ins mutate and re-shape themselves around your audio tracks.

Moogerfooger Effects Plug-ins recreate that CV interconnectivity, allowing each instance of a Moogerfooger to modulate the parameters of any other across a project in any major DAW. With digital attenuverters added to every CV input, side-chain capabilities, and DC offset capabilities, Moogerfooger Effects Plug-ins allow for deep control of the plug-ins.

The complete collection of Moogerfooger Effects Plug-ins includes all seven Moogerfooger pedals in software form:

MF-101S Lowpass Filter - the classic Moog ladder filter with an envelope follower for dynamic control.

MF-102S Ring Modulator - a wide-range carrier oscillator paired with an LFO for effects from soft tremolo through far-out ring modulation tones.

MF-103S 12-Stage Phaser - a descendant of the vibrant 1970s rack-mounted Moog phaser with an on-board LFO.

MF-104S Analog Delay - a rich, full-bodied delay and modulation circuit that has remained highly sought after to this day.

MF-105S MuRF - an effect combining a resonant filter bank with a pattern generator and skewing envelope for vibrant animation of an incoming sound.

MF-107S FreqBox - a box of synced VCO sounds with envelope and FM modulation.

MF-108S Cluster Flux - a processor that can modulate between chorus, flanging, and vibrato.

Moogerfooger Effects Plug-ins are now ava

http://moogmusic.com/

• Like 5

Wondering if there's any type of upgrade path from the old versions.  I literally own every MF pedal and will plunk down the buckfiddy if I have to, but might dragass a little to see if something comes up.  

Edited by e-cue

• 6 months later...
14 hours ago, kevin H said:

It’s already part of bundle. Do they give you a second one free as the gift anyway?

The bundle came out before ClusterFlux, and ClusterFlux was added, if memory serves.  

9 hours ago, e-cue said:

The bundle came out before ClusterFlux, and ClusterFlux was added, if memory serves.  

Hmm could be? I got the bundle as soon as it came out, being a Moog fanboy, and I have ClusterFlux. Don't remember installing it seperately, but that's relying on my memory which I don't reconmend.